Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Figured they would change her origin story... Wonder if she will get her powers from the negabands/quantum bands

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Only one director on this shortlist I recognize and think would be dope and that's jennifer kent. I have no clue who the rest of them are
I saw two movies that Niki Caro did: The Whale Rider (which was good) and McFarland USA (which was not good).
Lorena Scafaria wrote and directed Seeking a Friend for The End of The World which is a movie I really liked.
Lesli Linka Glatter has only directed TV shows and a lot of the shows she's worked are shows I watch but looking at IMDb I can honestly say that nothing about the episodes she directed stand out as having wowed me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw two movies that Niki Caro did: The Whale Rider (which was good) and McFarland USA (which was not good).
Lorena Scafaria wrote and directed Seeking a Friend for The End of The World which is a movie I really liked.
Lesli Linka Glatter has only directed TV shows and a lot of the shows she's worked are shows I watch but looking at IMDb I can honestly say that nothing about the episodes she directed stand out as having wowed me.

I missed those although I heard good things about the whale rider and McFarland USA actually. I wanted to peep the end of the world movie because of the concept but never got around to it so now I've got extra incentive. The thing I like about this (at times) is that it puts me on to directors and I see stuff i missed or normally wouldn't check for. The minute Jon Watts got the spider man gig, I sought out Cop Car and liked it quite a bit

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Whale Rider is like an all time classic in New Zealand. lol
Lorena Scafaraia also did some movie called The Meddler that seemed to be well received. Seeking a Friend for The End of the World was only OK to me.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are the highlights of Capt marvel, skill wise, which other characters does she tend to hang around