Candy Crush Saga My ******.... :wow:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
man...someone at work put me on to this a couple weeks back and at first im like WTF cause i was kind of confused playing it

i got the hang of it and i was like :ehh:

now im just like :whoo:

any of ya up on this shyt? this shyt is addicting ass hell, this shyt makes u sit back and be like :patrice:..wtf should i do next?..only shyt that pisses me off is that after i connected my shyt to facebook, i see motherfukkers with scores like 200,000 while im there with my struggle 79,000 looking :flabbynsick:

another :ohhh: moment for me is the fact that SO MANY people on facebook play this shyt (i downloaded it on my android). I've actually seen 40+, 50+ year old aunts in like level 50 while im here strugglin on level 29 like :wtf:

and forget about it when u run out of lives and u gotta either wait 30 minutes/ask friends on FB for lives/ or pay a couple dollars for lives :dead:...my lil bro showed me a meme on instagram with a candy crush pic and the caption say "ILL SUCK YOUR dikk FOR MORE LIVES" :deadrose:

this shyt is addicting...dont sleep on it

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
fukk Candy Crush. I stopped playing because that shyt would let me get to the last move and leave me stuck almost every time. I'd be ready to punch an infant if I played that shyt as much as most people

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
fukk Candy Crush. I stopped playing because that shyt would let me get to the last move and leave me stuck almost every time. I'd be ready to punch an infant if I played that shyt as much as most people

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

:dead: that shyt happened to me earlier while me and my girl was getting dressed in the morning...i was like fukk THIS GAME...cause i dead ass had one jelly to clear with like 5 moves left...that shyt killed me when it went down to 1 and i knew there was no way i was passing that level and had to wait 30 minutes for another life :wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a FB friend thats on level 278....:wtf:

I'm on 87 and I been playing this shyt nonstop for like 2 months. I get so angry with this shyt sometimes. It literally ruins my day.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
On level 240......screw this game, I don't use boosts, its like 50% skill 50% luck with the pieces you get

You can switch a "random" block to a sprinkled donut, a jelly block or a bomb with 3 moves. Game is too random

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
fukk that Facebook integration...On android, when you're out of lives, go set your clock ahead a day or more and go back to the app... Full lives :myman:... when it shows full lives go back and set the time to the current date...

Thank me later :youngsabo:

You can do that on iOS and android while connected to FB

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
there's levels in the game that are straight up to chance (unless you pay for them powerups :rudy:)

music is :wow: tho

On level 240......screw this game, I don't use boosts, its like 50% skill 50% luck with the pieces you get

You can switch a "random" block to a sprinkled donut, a jelly block or a bomb with 3 moves. Game is too random

:patrice: i knew i wasnt bugging when i thought CHANCE and LUCK had to do a lot with this game. Now i know that most of these Frauds flaunting their scores are probably the same ones buying all sorts of shyt on that app

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

You can do that on iOS and android while connected to FB

Never connected to FB nad i only have an Android phone..will update my post.. I like the game but I hate seeing ppl beg for lives and show their scores...I just wanna play....

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
when you're out of lives, go set your clock ahead a day or more and go back to the app... Full lives :myman:... when it shows full lives go back and set the time to the current date...

Thank me later :youngsabo:

:blessed: you the man for this shyt, pos rep for this shyt

:lolbron: aint nothing stopping me now

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
:patrice: i knew i wasnt bugging when i thought CHANCE and LUCK had to do a lot with this game. Now i know that most of these Frauds flaunting their scores are probably the same ones buying all sorts of shyt on that app

I did that twice back in like level 60
The fish are a HUGE waste....all those boosts are like the opposite of OP
You need to have patience and luck....but you def do not need to pay to win