Can you block a poster from tagging you?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Just wondering because this loser mrken12 tags me in one his daily 50 posts it seems every other day just to point out that I committed the cardinal sin of saying that I don't think long time sohh/coli veteran racist troll @KingpinOG deserves to be banned because I'm not a bytch who gets so emotional over people having different views on politics, race, and society that I demand they be banished and censored, no matter how wrong and silly I think their opinion is.

I don't need to be tagged just to read some variation of "Mephistopheles capes for KingpinOG" every other day, by a poster I have no interest in interacting with, as if I am not aware of my own thoughts and comments, or I give a fukk about validation from whatever corny ass coli clique he imagines himself spearheading.

Is there a way to get him to stop tagging me with this bullshyt? Thanks.

cook

Banned
Daps
Just wondering because this loser mrken12 tags me in one his daily 50 posts it seems every other day just to point out that I committed the cardinal sin of saying that I don't think long time sohh/coli veteran racist troll @KingpinOG deserves to be banned because I'm not a bytch who gets so emotional over people having different views on politics, race, and society that I demand they be banished and censored, no matter how wrong and silly I think their opinion is.

I don't need to be tagged just to read some variation of "Mephistopheles capes for KingpinOG" every other day, by a poster I have no interest in interacting with, as if I am not aware of my own thoughts and comments, or I give a fukk about validation from whatever corny ass coli clique he imagines himself spearheading.

Is there a way to get him to stop tagging me with this bullshyt? Thanks.
ignore him

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I am wondering the same thing because he tags me at least once everyday as well. He is without a doubt the biggest weirdo on the Coli.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is hilarious lol. Clearly catching feelings lol, and hypocritical as expected. So he's been :cape:for racist trolls now too? Interesting but makes sense and is unsurprising.

Biggest hypocrite on the board, he stays trying to shyt on people with different views on the topics he mentioned lol.

And a liar, even made a thread suggesting to ban me, for no reason at all. Someone tag me in what's been going on though, would like to read sometime when I get time.

And he's getting disturbed about being tagged on an internet forum :dead:

Lol I've been tagged countless times in 1 day by you, it didn't bother me at all, why are you sensitive?

"Can't you just tell him to stop?" :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Sounds like a 5 year old girl asking her brother to stop teasing her...

And apparently despite being on the site for years didn't realize there was an ignore function lol. And decided to make this whining thread instead lol.

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This is hilarious lol. Clearly catching feelings lol, and hypocritical as expected. So he's been :cape:for racist trolls now too? Interesting but makes sense and is unsurprising.

Biggest hypocrite on the board, he stays trying to shyt on people with different views on the topics he mentioned, lol.

And a liar, even made a thread suggesting to ban me, for no reason at all. Someone tag me in what's been going on though, would like to read sometime when I get time.

And he's getting disturbed about being tagged on an internet forum :dead:

Lol I've been tagged countless times in 1 day by you, it didn't bother me at all, why are you sensitive?

"Can't you just tell him to stop?" :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Sounds like a 5 year old girl asking her brother to stop teasing her...

And apparently despite being on the site for years didn't realize there was an ignore function lol. And decided to make this whining thread instead lol.
:mjlol: @mrken12 what's been going on breh?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjlol: @mrken12 what's been going on breh?

:mjlol: I guess me tagging someone would count as "cyberbullying" now. :lolbron:

But seriously what an idiot. He could have just put me on ignore to end all of this. I've had him on ignore for a while anyway ever since he started caping hard for (wait for it) @KingpinOG .

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I guess me tagging someone would count as "cyberbullying" now. :lolbron:

But seriously what an idiot. He could have just put me on ignore to end all of this. I've had him on ignore for a while anyway ever since he started caping hard for (wait for it) @KingpinOG .

So what you're saying is @Mephistopheles has been :cape:hard for racist white supremists?

Is that right @Mephistopheles ?

And then he made this hypocritical cry baby thread complaining about being tagged when he's tagged other posters, including myself COUNTLESS times a day?

Then goes crying to the mods in the event staff begging by saying...

"Can't you just tell him to stop?"

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

You gonna make a new thread asking someone to "just tell me to stop" now too @Mephistopheles ?

Or are you going to attempt to be an adult for once and just use the ignore feature that you surely know is here as you have been here for several years @Mephistopheles ?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So what you're saying is @Mephistopheles has been :cape:hard for racist white supremists?

And then he made this hypocritical cry baby thread complaining about being tagged when he's tagged other posters, including myself COUNTLESS times a day?

Then goes crying to the mods in the event staff begging by saying...

"Can't you just tell him to stop?"

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

You gonna make a new thread asking someone to "just tell me to stop" now too @Mephistopheles ?

Or are you going to attempt to be an adult for once and just use the ignore feature that you surely know is here has you have been here for several years @Mephistopheles ?

Seriously? What a hypocritical bytch. :scust:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously? What a hypocritical bytch. :scust:

Yeah, he tagged me a massive amount of times in 1 thread in 1 day lol, I lost count, talking about hippos and nectarines most of the time :dead:

Guess it was a slow day for The Coli resident David Duke white supremist racist defending Clark Kent :cape: and he needed something to do.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah, he tagged me a massive amount of times in 1 thread in 1 day lol, I lost count, talking about hippos and nectarines most of the time :dead:

Guess it was a slow day for The Coli resident David Duke white supremist racist defending Clark Kent :cape: and he needed something to do.

One of my most notable motifs here is tagging people who annoy me in threads with certain themes. Not sure why he's getting all sensitive about it all of a sudden. :mjlol: