Can you ban this @PapiChulo for this lying ass offensive post?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7291849/

Dude tagged me in a post and claimed I had HIV.

I am not HIV positive or have AIDS or any STDs and this can come off as really damaging...I made a thread where I had a cold and this is where he's coming up with this slanderous BS.

I don't like the fact this guy is saying stuff like this and I have no control over this posters actions and I'm really getting pissed off that this guy is spreading this type of false information in a thread I never even entered (but he tagged me just to make sure I did).

Seriously...I want to press charges against this guy for this. You know how f*cked up it is for someone random on the internet to say something like that? And I'm not even trying to put that information out there about it (even though it's false)...but c'mon...why you letting this slide!

I want this guy banned PERIOD!

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps

I am not HIV positive or have AIDS or any STDs and this can come off as really damaging...I made a thread where I had a cold and this is where he's coming up with this slanderous BS.

I don't like the fact this guy is saying stuff like this and I have no control over this posters actions and I'm really getting pissed off that this guy is spreading this type of false information in a thread I never even entered (but he tagged me just to make sure I did).

Seriously...I want to press charges against this guy for this. You know how f*cked up it is for someone random on the internet to say something like that? And I'm not even trying to put that information out there about it (even though it's false)...but c'mon...why you letting this slide!

you-mad-o.gif

it aint that serious b. ur clothing line sales aint gonna get affected by what one random troll ass nikka said on a forum. no one even gives a fukk about my posts anyways :heh:

u gon have a stroke taking the internet this seriously. im not even tryna troll u any further or make u more mad but take a chill pill bruh :whoa:

u tlm bout pressin charges on me? :mjlol:

u thinkin about gettin lawyers involved? :mjlol:

:dead:

cam.gif

207lqib.gif

Giselle

Daps
It's not that big of a deal. A negative HIV test can prove him wrong.
If you don't have it, then him saying that you do shouldn't bother you.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It's not that big of a deal. A negative HIV test can prove him wrong.
If you don't have it, then him saying that you do shouldn't bother you.

Why should I have to do that just to prove him wrong? And I've been there and I don't. Why should I even have to prove him wrong in the first place!!!? He shouldn't of said anything like that period!

It is a big deal...maybe you just come from a different walk of life or you're younger, but this is some disrespect and I'm not tolerating it.

Giselle

Daps
Why should I have to do that just to prove him wrong? And I've been there and I don't. Why should I even have to prove him wrong in the first place!!!? He shouldn't of said anything like that period!

It is a big deal...maybe you just come from a different walk of life or you're younger, but this is some disrespect and I'm not tolerating it.
If you go to court, you'll still have to prove that you don't have that std. People say disrespectful things and lie on people all of the time on the internet and especially on this website. If you can't handle it, then maybe you shouldn't log on.
This shouldn't be bothering you as much as it is. You must have had an HIV scare before if you are taking it this seriously.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
If you go to court, you'll still have to prove that you don't have that std. People say disrespectful things and lie on people all of the time on the internet and especially on this website. If you can't handle it, then maybe you shouldn't log on.
This shouldn't be bothering you as much as it is. You must have had an HIV scare before if you are taking it this seriously.

I have not. I got tested last year. I just don't like false information being put on there by people in an attempt to agitate me that other people will eventually take as serious if I didn't say otherwise. That's immature. YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE...SO DONT SPEAK ON IT!

And seriously, please don't tell me how to think, view, or conduct myself online especially when it comes to peple disespecting me. Seriously, DONT. If I said the same to you would be offended so don't be the pot calling the kettle black. No offense but that's rude and you don't have the answers all of life's situations like no one else does.

You know what???????!!!!???? I'm done...you don't get it. And this ain't worth my time anymore. Say this dude was up in a thread saying that I murdered someone when I knew I didn't...that's just as bad. And I'd still have to fight to clear my name.

@PapiChulo watch yourself breh....don't f*ck with me ever again. You don't want it with me breh...I ain't some p*ssy that's gonna back down when the time comes.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Seriously...I want to press charges against this guy for this. You know how f*cked up it is for someone random on the internet to say something like that?
And I'm not even trying to put that information out there about it (even though it's false)...but c'mon...why you letting this slide!

:pachaha: You can't be serious :laff: