Can we talk about the G.State Warriors for a moment?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How far are they away from being a competitive squad once again. I am concerned with them being my team. I think they are moving in the right direction personally after getting rid of Monta Ellis. But what is the next step.

PG - Stephen Curry (In the name of the father, son, holy spirit:flabbynsick: )
SG - Klay Thompson (Great rookie performance this year. Brandon Roy ceiling?)
SF - Dorrell Wright (Why did they cut his minutes? Fukk Jefferson)
PF - David Lee :rudy:
C - Andrew Bogut coming back should be a serviceable center

Bench is decent with Rush, Biedrins,Nate etc

If Jefferson doesnt exercise his option after next year (why would he?) I think we're in a good position. The key is really Stephen Curry though. He needs to escalate his game and become more of a legitimate point guard. I want this nig putting up Russell Westbrook numbers dammit. The nikka barely gets to the line.

As far as this draft what should they address? It's a shame we went for David Lee because I feel that he is the only player that can hold us back from improving into a force. Is he tradeable at this point? With the current players we have...I imagine that if Harrison Barnes is up there you grab him but I like Wright. I really have no clue. Due we look to grab a Harden type instead? Somebody to come off the bench and lead the charge eventually with playmaking and defensive skills.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The warriors always had some talent for scoring on offense but they were never able to play that good defense u need to be a championship contender

With that Monta trade they lost some scoring, but in return they got Bogut who is one of the best defensive players in the league so that's a start

They gotta play more consistent d to be a contender

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly. As great as Dorrell Wright is maybe they ought to look at making him the 6th/7th man and moving a stopper in at SF. That way I wouldnt mind David lee...itd actually be damn near perfect. If they could get Kidd-Gilchrist :win:

then again, I gotta think about the Raptors too. I see Jeremy Lamb in their future. ROY status

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem with the Warriors is they've been trying to play the same style that beat the Mavs all those years ago with a whole different squad of players...they need to change their team identity...getting rid of Monta and bringing in Bogut is the beginning of that, imo.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
KLay Thompson isn't a rookie and downplaying of Harrison Barnes who can.potentially be a 20 ppg scorer in this league.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
They're legit in my eyes. They've beaten really good teams, and Curry has cooked some of the top point guards in the league while at it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Blackthoughts @CSquare43 @FaTaL been riding for this team since forever, so props to them.

Blackthoughts been talking like they were Memphis Bleek for years, just 1 hit away :russ: I hope Bogut can comeback and be healthy for the second half of the season, they could be a tough out with him in the playoffs. Plus, the Warriors had the livest crowd for the playoffs, so I hope they can make it there.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
After I saw them boy put that work in on the nets I was like :lawd:. If steph can keep them ankles healthy they gonna be playoff bound.
They've been impressive. Bogut coming back will only help them defensively... they definitely have a lot of offense to keep up with teams

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
They've been impressive. Bogut coming back will only help them defensively... they definitely have a lot of offense to keep up with teams

I like this squad. Especially since they been putting work in on the eastern teams and helping my squad stay at the top of the standings :salute: