Can we stop acting like Black Sails is not the best show of all time?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The plot is the dopest of all. The characters are all god mode. They have an entire african tribe of slave rebels fukking up England. They have some of the best fukking speeches in any show ever made.

All the characters are evil yet you cant help but be on their side. It's the best fukking show ever.

This is how crazy the story is.

The two gratest pirate captains are..

A dude who took a false identity to hide his ties with the royal british navy who wants to conquer the pirate island as an alternative to diplomatically conquering it when he still served.

A guy who was enslaved most his childhood (white guy) then became free, killed everyone and everything, grew a loyal following, and made it his life work to give every man his chance to carve his own path.

A prostitute that takes over the entire island.

A common thief who swindles his way to the height of power because his charisma is so high with pirates, they would die for him (It was an accident he even gained their trust in the first place. He never tried to.)

A first mate who knows every evil thing done by the captain, tries to kill the captain several times, eventually accepts the captains ideas, then kills anyone who tries to betray the captain O_O.

A banker fellow who has a super killer assassin girlfriend who wants to be a big time captain, finally becomes one, has no respect from his crew, fights a big time pirate to the death, loses badly, but wounded him early in a cheapshot and the captain dies, so he successfully one a 1on1 duel to prove himself to his crew.

SHOW IS BONKERS!!!

Daps
Best show of all time?
full

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Incredibly underrated show. One of the few shows that got better every season after a subpar first season. Still a notch below Spartacus. But not the best show on TV. Great show though.

My nikka Charles Vane :salute:

bruh, after season 1 and the pre-season, the show went downhill. The new spartacus was nothing compared to the old character. The old character made a grown man cry on multiple occasions. You never seen pain on a person's face like his. OMFG. AND BATIATUS.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
bruh, after season 1 and the pre-season, the show went downhill. The new spartacus was nothing compared to the old character. The old character made a grown man cry on multiple occasions. You never seen pain on a person's face like his. OMFG. AND BATIATUS.
Season 2 was the only weak Spartacus season...

Liam ain't on Andy's level but he did his thing in season 3...War of the damned was fuxking epic breh...Every bit as good as season 1 and the prequel...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I liked it a lot. It's essentially a prequel to 'Treasure Island' by Robert Louis Stevenson.

Max is a bad motherfukker :takedat:

I'm always surprised that a bigger network didn't pick this up - maybe because of the cost of making it - I believe a lot of it is shot in South Africa, but Starz stays taking a gamble on shows that would be lost in the shuffle on other networks and letting them shine - Gotta :salute:them for that.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I liked it a lot. It's essentially a prequel to 'Treasure Island' by Robert Louis Stevenson.

I'm always surprised that a bigger network didn't pick this up - maybe the cost of making it - I believe a lot of it is shot in South Africa, but Starz stays taking a gamble on shows that would be lost in the shuffle on other networks and letting them shine - Gotta :salute:them for that.
My mulatto queen Max...:noah:

One of the baddest broads on TV...

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm always surprised that a bigger network didn't pick this up - maybe because of the cost of making it - I believe a lot of it is shot in South Africa, but Starz stays taking a gamble on shows that would be lost in the shuffle on other networks and letting them shine - Gotta :salute:them for that.
starz is the muthafukking truth for original shows. I remember watching boring ass concept "Pillars of the Earth" and couldnt stop watching... That Bishop...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The plot is the dopest of all. The characters are all god mode. They have an entire african tribe of slave rebels fukking up England. They have some of the best fukking speeches in any show ever made.

All the characters are evil yet you cant help but be on their side. It's the best fukking show ever.

This is how crazy the story is.

The two gratest pirate captains are..

A dude who took a false identity to hide his ties with the royal british navy who wants to conquer the pirate island as an alternative to diplomatically conquering it when he still served.

A guy who was enslaved most his childhood (white guy) then became free, killed everyone and everything, grew a loyal following, and made it his life work to give every man his chance to carve his own path.

A prostitute that takes over the entire island.

A common thief who swindles his way to the height of power because his charisma is so high with pirates, they would die for him (It was an accident he even gained their trust in the first place. He never tried to.)

A first mate who knows every evil thing done by the captain, tries to kill the captain several times, eventually accepts the captains ideas, then kills anyone who tries to betray the captain O_O.

A banker fellow who has a super killer assassin girlfriend who wants to be a big time captain, finally becomes one, has no respect from his crew, fights a big time pirate to the death, loses badly, but wounded him early in a cheapshot and the captain dies, so he successfully one a 1on1 duel to prove himself to his crew.

SHOW IS BONKERS!!!

Show is good but the gay subplot killed a lot of the goodwill. At least I see it did here. Also if u like history it is a cool show. Shows the first try at independence.