Can we just talk about Loki's greatness?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He is probably my favorite villain from all comic book movies. Loki was dope in Thor, Avengers and Thor 2 :noah:

I'm still confused by his damn powers though...what all can he do? :ohhh:

Also ... the only villain on his level The Dark Knight's Joker :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No sure of you mean this is a good way or bad way :patrice:

yes, yes he is. Doc Ock aint know if he wanna be evil or good (-_-)

In a good way. Hiddleston kills it as Loki. Scene stealer all day. You know that nikka aint shyt, but Thor keeps fukkin with him.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Loki possesses physical abilities far superior to humans, an increased lifespan, superhuman strength (able to lift up to 50 tons), immune to terrestrial diseases, and resistant to conventional injury.
Loki is perhaps the most powerful sorcerer in all of Asgard. His many magical abilities included shape-shifting (able to gain the basic natural abilities inherent in each form), astral projection, molecular rearrangement, eldritch energy blasts, illusion casting, flight (via levitation), telepathy, hypnosis, and teleportation.

Loki is immune to most physical injury, and can reattach severed body parts, including his own head. Loki can mystically imbue objects or beings with specific but temporary powers, and enhance the powers of superhumans. Loki can also magically create rifts between dimensions, allowing him or other objects passage from one universe to another. Most often this rift is between Asgard and Earth.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Loki possesses physical abilities far superior to humans, an increased lifespan, superhuman strength (able to lift up to 50 tons), immune to terrestrial diseases, and resistant to conventional injury.
Loki is perhaps the most powerful sorcerer in all of Asgard. His many magical abilities included shape-shifting (able to gain the basic natural abilities inherent in each form), astral projection, molecular rearrangement, eldritch energy blasts, illusion casting, flight (via levitation), telepathy, hypnosis, and teleportation.

Loki is immune to most physical injury, and can reattach severed body parts, including his own head. Loki can mystically imbue objects or beings with specific but temporary powers, and enhance the powers of superhumans. Loki can also magically create rifts between dimensions, allowing him or other objects passage from one universe to another. Most often this rift is between Asgard and Earth.

Why did Marvel give him this? It seems unnecessary for his character. Just overkill. When did he get that?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why did Marvel give him this? It seems unnecessary for his character. Just overkill. When did he get that?
50 tons isnt much in marvel. Spiderman can lift 10 tons so obviously, hes going to be stonger than spiderman, being an Asgardian, friend. :sitdown:

Thor can lift 100 tons.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
50 tons isnt much in marvel. Spiderman can lift 10 tons so obviously, hes going to be stonger than spiderman, being an Asgardian, friend. :sitdown:

Thor can lift 100 tons.

I hear what you're saying, but I never would've imagined that Spider-man was weaker than Loki. Marvel's too liberal in giving away super strength. His power set is amazing without it.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
He is probably my favorite villain from all comic book movies. Loki was dope in Thor, Avengers and Thor 2 :noah:

I'm still confused by his damn powers though...what all can he do? :ohhh:

Also ... the only villain on his level The Dark Knight's Joker :mjpls:
Loki ain't on no damn Dark Knight's Joker's level :pacspit:
Nikka is all friendly and shyt in this second movie. From what I could see from the trailer :troll:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

:ohlawd:

that nikka a beast forreal :ohlawd:

we need an individual Loki movie though :wow: