Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with a bachelor degree (and looks) sounds and like you can get a good job and/or a dude/sucker that can pay your way to europe. :yeshrug::manny:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Can't you just work and save or get student loans?

:dahell:

It's one thing to tell people to bootstrap when all they want is a roof over their head and food on their plate, but when you're trying to achieve your dreams...

:aicmon:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm in grad school and was about to apply for study abroad this winter in Indonesia.

For 3 credits, it's over $5500

:patrice: i dont think she NEEDS to study abroad , i too at one point wanted to go study in germany but after sitting down and thinkin about it, it would have ended up being more of a waste of money than anything else

@trilldealbaby what do you currently have your degree in? Cultural studies?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:patrice: i dont think she NEEDS to study abroad , i too at one point wanted to go study in germany but after sitting down and thinkin about it, it would have ended up being more of a waste of money than anything else

I studied in Egypt in 2010... but it was free :blessed:

If I was a full time student, I think I could get it for free but I'd have to still pay the international airfare

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
with a bachelor degree (and looks) sounds and like you can get a good job and/or a dude/sucker that can pay your way to europe. :yeshrug::manny:
940.gif

Can't you just work and save or get student loans?

:dahell:

It's one thing to tell people to bootstrap when all they want is a roof over their head and food on their plate, but when you're trying to achieve your dreams...

:aicmon:
What makes you think I'm not doing that?:dahell:
You really think I'm some sleaze tryna get a free trip? I barely make it every month and I'm on food stamps. I didn't demand anything from you, all I did was ask and all you had to do was ignore this thread if you didn't want to contribute.

you need almost $14,000 to go take 3 courses in Germany/London? :usure:
my tuition alone is around $6200

Never said I needed to, just wanted the opportunity. And I have a degree in anthropology.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
940.gif

What makes you think I'm not doing that?:dahell:
You really think I'm some sleaze tryna get a free trip? I barely make it every month and I'm on food stamps. I didn't demand anything from you, all I did was ask and all you had to do was ignore this thread if you didn't want to contribute.

my tuition alone is around $6200

Never said I needed to, just wanted the opportunity. And I have a degree in anthropology.

Do you currently work as a anthropologist? What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking