Tsxl6CM.png

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Not on the coli, no.

And I'm not being a smartass when I say, that yes some of us have grown with that word embedded into us to mean friend, or homie.

And yes SOME of our black friends irl don't mind us using it here and there as long as we don't overdo it.

But on the coli you have waaaaaay too many people from all walks of life and not every one is okay with us saying that word, and we must respect that.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Fat Joe been saying it forever. :yeshrug: I found that it really depends on the company you keep.
I USED to say it (10 years or more ago) but as I got older I stopped using it completely.
I just felt like it was inconsiderate to use it so often, especially when I got around people I wasn't familiar with.
I figured a long time ago that not everyone approves of the use of the word and I don't make it a habit to offend people, especially those that haven't wronged me.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Credit to @PhonZhi for posting this thread the other day.

Pawg Wants To Know Why She Isnt Allowed To Drop "N" Bombs While Singing Along To Rap Music

Some good points by Akala.

We latinos have to ask ourselves why we even want to say the word to begin with.

@skeetsinternal is widely critical of latinos using the word. And he's right.

Mi gente need to cut it out. Even if people want to make excuses like they use the word out of positivity, there are other words we can use that don't have the baggage the n word does.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
They absolutely cannot and should not. The use of the word is just another thing Latinos dikk rode. We such a loving and inclusive people that we allowed this to happen and too chicken shyt of cowards to reverse this trend. We all know where the word comes from and who it was meant for and it's destructive purpose. It's purpose was to label us in a negative way, name call and degrade us so badly that its embedded in our subconscious despite "others" saying its being used in a non racist or negative way. It's not a word to uplift my people but a word to negatively label us. Listen, if you have black kids going to school and to stores and they witness others, especially Latinos using the word blatantly because it does not effect them or their people but use it because it sounds cool or is cool or whatever then it's a problem. Ask a 6 year old of any race to pick a nikka out in a line up and I bet they wouldn't be picking a Latino out. In fact a Latino wouldn't pick himself out because he/she knows the word ain't for them. Let the word spic or wet back or some other derogatory term for latinos be mainstream and they would be up in arms literally and would not allow that shyt to fester and grow in their communities. Words have power and despite what you people may THINK OR BELIEVE others using the word nikka is only doing harm.

On a side note, outside of the coli I have never used a derogatory term for latinos, not because it's not mainstream but I don't perpetuate the evil the Whiteman has taught. Only white people label other people and belittle others to make themselves seem strong, potent and powerful when really and factually they are not.

@Raul :salute: you already know what it is, big up yaself, much respect

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black latinos yea. the mullato latinos perhaps. the cac latino I rather not hear it from u especially when ur family wouldn't fukk with u if u date a black person.

This.

nikkas are morons for giving white Latinos a pass. Those b*stards are even more racist than American cacs. Especially the white Cuban types.

Black Latinos? Okay.

Mulattos? Fine.

Spanish cacs? Hell naw.