Can Gay people be a result of social engineering?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Alright i've heard arguments from both sides. I'm not one to discriminate, yes i do believe that an indiviual can be born gay but i also believe gay people can be created, which i think is the majority.

If a young child with their impressionable minds is bombarded with images of men kissing, men holding hands, plays with girls growing up, watches gossip shows, has no masculine male role model... i think he can become homosexual.

What is your views on Gay people being created? Is the emasculation of Black men false?

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
i think its both too, i know people who have been on both sides, regardless i dont think its so cut and dry as people make it seem but usually the people who became gay later on in life werent for no male role model or things like, something happened physically or mentally that made them that way

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I haven't heard of conclusive evidence for either a born gay theory or a homosexuality as an acquired behavior theory. In certain societies where homosexuality was celebrated, like ancient greece, it tended to be a lot more common as a practice, but I don't know if that was because of custom or merely witnessing it. So I don't know to what extent being around homosexuality could sway a young child.

Also this seems to be a rather common topic lately so...

153180d1204909799-poll-tire-lights-gay-not-gay_thread.jpg

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
When i see videos like this, this is a result of no real men being in their lives, they are emulating women.