C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Get these fukbois off this site #teamslave ass n1kkas :scust:

I'm a Muslim before i'm black. I hope that makes you mad.

:snoop:

Two buildings burning side by side

one with a black family (atheist/non religious) and another with a muslim (white arabs) family

you only have time to save one family before the building crumbles

Where you heading?

*prepares to call in neg train*

LOOOOOL this isn't hard at all :mjlol::mjlol: . I'd save the Muslim family whether they are black, white , red or yellow.

@ ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA out here dapping his post saying dumb sh1t like this

:hhh:

Bonus, we got another fukboi here

You don't say :mjpls:

Max B negged you for your post in the thread C00n Somali poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train). With the following comment: Adoon

This same Max B poster also negged me with the term "Jareer". A derogatory term for Blacks in Somali equal to N word.

You can't help some people, we're against bad ideas...and religion/Islam is the mother load of bad ideas. We're not against black people worldwide, but u guys clearly don't view yourselves as black.

Adoon means Slave for those who aren't aware, these are the self hating c00ns some of u are defending

:snoop:

if you want to neg this clown, here's a random post you can accomplish that urge with

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19018839/

edit: This is NOT an anti Somali thread, we have love for all black people worldwide (whether you consider yourself black or not) this is just a Anti C00n thread.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly how they began enslaving their brothers in east africa. That mentality. Present day I thought they'd have learned since those very arabs look down on them in Arabia, but I guess not.

Shout outs to my Ethiopian/Eritrean and Kenyans though, they've always held it down.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chinedu-Ikedieze-Aki-and-Osita-Iheme-Paw-Paw.jpg