bytching out when you have the perfect opportunity to bag a girl UNAPPRECIATION

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I was looking at this girl in my class like :lallana: cuz she had nice hair no c00n :mjpls: and a phat ass. I had to stay after to take a quiz so I assumed she would be long gone. Then as I walk out the building and head to the bus I see her walking in my vicinity and we got on the same bus. I said :whoo: but HERE'S where I bytched out. I sat down first and I swear to Allah brehs if she sat anywhere next to me I woulda spit but she sat more to the front. Now I didn't want to go up there and seem thirsty as hell. That's just one excuse I used.

1. I don't wanna seem thirst :patrice:
2. My jacket not fresh enough :patrice:
3. It's brick outchea :patrice:
4. If she wanted me to spit she woulda sat near me :patrice:

The stars were aligned and I bottled it on some

igvKZIOX0htAo.gif

I only have that class once a week so I'ma eat this minor L and get back on the ting. My No Fap nikkaz I apologize especially to @Marcozen :to:

@Theraflu if I was lightskin I woulda bagged :sadcam:

Any of you brehs have stories such as mine??? Or are you all the real deal Holyfield man with balls of steel no homo?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i really dont consider that an L.

an L would be her sitting next to u and u not spitting. if u had gone up to where she was, after sitting down, and tried to spit and she shoots u down, now u got the entire bus ride to deal with the L, which would have been seen and heard by everyone on that bus...and u woulda screwed up ur chances with other females u may not have noticed on the bus.

so yeah, this wasn't an L. if she was sitting next to u and u spit and she shots u down, at least not a lot of people would notice......unless she has a loud voice.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

an L would be her sitting next to u and u not spitting. if u had gone up to where she was, after sitting down, and tried to spit and she shoots u down, now u got the entire bus ride to deal with the L, which would have been seen and heard by everyone on that bus...and u woulda screwed up ur chances with other females u may not have noticed on the bus.

so yeah, this wasn't an L. if she was sitting next to u and u spit and she shots u down, at least not a lot of people would notice......unless she has a loud voice.
It was an L for me cuz I wanted to see what I was REALLY saying. For some reason lately all the girls been on me and I wanted to see if I had it but noooope I hoe'd out.
:to: it's hard in these skreets

:toveil: I lost my gift, I don't have the Midas touch no more
It's rough outchea famlee
browserpreviewtmpx.png

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Fam I am a 100% USDA p*ssyhole I'll admit it. The ironic thing is I was bumpin

the entire day talking about how I gotta live that idgaf mentality then this happens :upsetfavre:

Breh it ain't an L at all. You got didn't step to her but this just teaches u and will be a lesson so u won't fukk up again as @MAKAVELI25 said there's gonna be 10000 other bytches so just make it a point that before the end of the week set urself a challenge to make up for it with another chick. simples...

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps

stfu u p*ssy ass nikka