"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results. Overcoming that fear of rejection is a must in every man's life.
There's no better feelin than getn domed up from a chick that you simply had the courage to say "hi" to. :banderas:
Yall can continue to be terrified of approaching these women but dudes like me gon continue to:eat:

And i PROMISE yall that the vast majority of women regardless of looks are NOT being approached in real life as much as you think.

Peace

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cold approaching is fine, its just the avg guy is afraid of rejection....i think everyman should work in sales because itll him them with rejection....but it kinda fukk u u mentally, because u see ppl as #s and not humans...either way youll get some box

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I would sooner risk rejection than not attempt to say anything, especially if I was uncertain we'd meet again.
A lot of guys fear rejection which is understandable. Unless you're a sociopath, rejection will sting initially.
I promise you get over it, though, especially when the next one gives you that

DgQSobd.gif

Ate really good off those elevator rides in undergrad. :ahh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did that shyt once back in high school. That shyt fukked me up a little so I said fukk it this ain't for me.

I went up to this chick asked her what her name is and bytch responded with "I don't have a name" I'm like
6kVxR23.png
"Huh? How could you not have a name?" She said "I don't know :troll: " It didn't even register to me until a few moments later that I was getting rejected. :mjcry: Before I could even come up with a response she had walked into the girls bathroom and had me standing in the hallway looking like a dumbass.

Damn latinas. :mjcry:

She's a single mom now though so fukk her. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Cold approach thread?:ehh:

I don't do it unless the path is laid out first. (eye contact, or even better a smile), I've witnessed some epic fails.

Sometimes I wash out myself, cold approached one Indian in the computer lab.:francis:

Her: "I'm not interested, OK?!":pacspit::mjpls:

:dwillhuh: Me: "Oh.":merchant:

I went back to my own computer work.:dame:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cold approach thread?:ehh:

I don't do it unless the path is laid out first. (eye contact, or even better a smile), I've witnessed some epic fails.

Sometimes I wash out myself, cold approached one Indian in the computer lab.:francis:

Her: "I'm not interested, OK?!":pacspit::mjpls:

:dwillhuh: Me: "Oh.":merchant:

I went back to my own computer work.:dame:
why not do it tho...?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did that shyt once back in high school. That shyt fukked me up a little so I said fukk it this ain't for me.

I went up to this chick asked her what her name is and bytch responded with "I don't have a name" I'm like
6kVxR23.png
"Huh? How could you not have a name?" She said "I don't know :troll: " It didn't even register to me until a few moments later that I was getting rejected. :mjcry: Before I could even come up with a response she had walked into the girls bathroom and had me standing in the hallway looking like a dumbass.

Damn latinas. :mjcry:

She's a single mom now though so fukk her. :manny:
:damn:My god, the "I don't have a name" rejection:dead:I've gotten that one. It's actually one of the better ones because it lets you know right away

that A: she isn't interested and B: She was disrespectful to you right from jump. fukk her.

Also, cold approaches are purely for fun, cause I have gotten more "friends" out of cold approaches than dates. If I wanted female friends, I would get the 5's

that hang out in places I go in my freetime.