NULL
Lopez will give the heat centers that work so ill give you that :ehh:

But let be reality here nothing is gonna stop the heat

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see it. Heat swept the season series against the Nets with a average margin of victory at 20+ points.

Reg season. I think bets will scare the shyt out of Miami if not beat them. If the pacers scared them bk surely can

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: The Nets will get RAPED by Miami in a 7 game series. Bulls vs Nets is basically battle of the frauds.

This year's playoffs are so disappointingly weak it's not even funny. Storylines this season are :dwyaneflab:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
who is injuring lerbon in the first game?

o wait, heat would still win the series without him

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Reg season. I think bets will scare the shyt out of Miami if not beat them. If the pacers scared them bk surely can

The Pacers defend at an elite level, the Nets don't.

:comeon: Nets?
Physical play and getting into their heads will affect them more. That's how the Bulls ended the streak. The Bulls bullied them physically, got them out of character and had the Heat looking for the refs to bail em out. That's exactly how they lost the chip in 2010.

Exactly, the Pacers are a much better team than the Nets. Pacers are physical, and have an inconsistent beast in Hibbert that Miami has no answer for. So if Hibbert shows up, the Pacers should be able to push Miami to seven games.