Bron averaging more PPG than Steph while averaging more APG than Curry has in his whole career

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
steph curry is 6'3 180 and told he wouldnt do the things he did in college in the league. he's now a two time mvp...that has put up historic numbers.
lebron was proclaimed by others and by himself (with a tattoo) as the chosen one before playing a second in the nba...and he's done nothing short of being as advertised.
comparing steph to lebron is dated
this thread and comparison is trash.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
HMMMM...:lupe:

I wonder if it could be because he's playing on a team that always makes the extra pass to find the best shot possible without concerning themselves with assists :lupe:

I wonder if it could be because he's playing with one of the most gifted passers of his generation in Draymond Green :lupe:

I wonder if it could be because LeBron, being one of the only two facilitators on his team, has to generate more assist numbers for his team to have a chance at winning at all :lupe:

:lupe:

nah, it couldn't be any of that :rudy::

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
HMMMM...:lupe:

I wonder if it could be because he's playing on a team that always makes the extra pass to find the best shot possible without concerning themselves with assists :lupe:

I wonder if it could be because he's playing with one of the most gifted passers of his generation in Draymond Green :lupe:

I wonder if it could be because LeBron, being one of the only two facilitators on his team, has to generate more assist numbers for his team to have a chance at winning at all :lupe:

:lupe:

nah, it couldn't be any of that :rudy::
Or maybe Bron is just better than Curry :ohhh:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
steph curry is 6'3 180 and told he wouldnt do the things he did in college in the league. he's now a two time mvp...that has put up historic numbers.
lebron was proclaimed by others and by himself (with a tattoo) as the chosen one before playing a second in the nba...and he's done nothing short of being as advertised.
historic 3pt numbers.... his PPG are not "historic"..been done many times before and more PPG..

but this thread is useless.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
To me, fact that people were so ready to replace lebron with steph after only 2 seasons, says more about what people truly think of lebron.

they been hating since high school. They thought he would be a bust and when he styled on the doubters they couldn't take it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, nobody was comparing LeBron and Steph until the narrative needed to be made that Steph was the GOAT and shyt. :yeshrug:

Comparing LeBron to anybody who is currently in the league is stupid as shyt. He is and HAS BEEN a step above everybody else this whole time.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me, fact that people were so ready to replace lebron with steph after only 2 seasons, says more about what people truly think of lebron.
Yeah, they hate him and feel insecure about him and will throw anything out of there based on that delusion.