Brock Lesnar beat everyone backstage at arm wrestling, except Kane

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Taken From Dymatize Nutrition Magazine:

Kurt and I competed against each other at EVERYTHING. We hated losing to each other, but it was all in good fun. We even wrestled in the back - he was a little weasel. That was our things, and it went on for a very long time. Even today, there is no way I will let Kurt beat me at something.

At one of the events, the guys in the back were all testing their strength through arm-wrestling and 'mercy'. Most of them were there to 'impress the divas'. I remember running through all of them, even Paul [Big Show], who had bananasfor fingers. The only guy I remember being stronger than me and it pissed me off because I hated not being first, was Kane. No one in the WWE was as strong as that guy. Trying to slam his arm down was like trying to push over a tree with one arm.

The life style was too much for me. Right now, I am doing what I love to do - sleep, train, fight and spend time with my family. That is all that matters to me.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Did he arm wrestle the genetic freak?
20042d1056318938-scott-steiner-pics-steiner8.jpg

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can see him losing to kane

kane was jacked in the early 2000's :ohmy:

did Brock arm wrestle Mark Henry?:skip:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scott norton is legit one of the more interesting guys in wrestling...like bad news allen...one of those guys you know has a lot of untold stories.

Scott+Norton+Over+the+Top+World+Super+heavyweight+champ+1986.jpg

:heh:
I remember listening to a Scott Steiner interview where he was asked who were some of the legit tough guys in the wcw locker room during nwo era and the only guy he named was Norton.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I remember listening to a Scott Steiner interview where he was asked who were some of the legit tough guys in the wcw locker room during nwo era and the only guy he named was Norton.

You know..I've Never Heard Steiner say anything slick about Goldberg.