Brixx Belvedere vs Danny Myers

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:whew: dope ass battle

Very debatable hard to call

IMO Danny clearly got the 2nd brixx clearly got the 3rd comes down to the 1st and I'm leaning towards brixx 2-1

Honestly this was just a sparring session nobody really loss bars everywhere great battle

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:whew: dope ass battle

Very debatable hard to call

IMO Danny clearly got the 2nd brixx clearly got the 3rd comes down to the 1st and I'm leaning towards brixx 2-1

Honestly this was just a sparring session nobody really loss bars everywhere great battle
You gave Brixx the third even with his choke/slip... :ohhh: Some would consider that a round loss...:mjpls:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You gave Brixx the third even with his choke/slip... :ohhh: Some would consider that a round loss...:mjpls:
I only consider it a round loss when the choke is very long and that person can't get they shyt back. Example, when ill choked vs o red then begun to freestyle some bullshyt the rest of the round or they forfeit the round or it takes them 30 seconds or more to get it back. All brixx did was show his mouth was dry then completed his shyt. I've never been the type to be like you choke that's auto loss. It's all circumstances

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Veeeeeery debatable battle. Every round is close, I felt brixx clearly got the 1st though on cam. Leaning towards brixx 2-1, had myers 2-1 in the building. The fact that brixx isn't on URL is sad. Them nikkas tryna give him a damn PG battle. smh.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Veeeeeery debatable battle. Every round is close, I felt brixx clearly got the 1st though on cam. Leaning towards brixx 2-1, had myers 2-1 in the building. The fact that brixx isn't on URL is sad. Them nikkas tryna give him a damn PG battle. smh.

Ehh, Brixx performance ability used to be trash until recently. I'm sure Surf washing him up hurt his chances to make the stage. He's stepped his performance up to solid so he's cooking now though. Still I'd be leery about putting him on a stage he doesn't have enough charisma & presence.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ehh, Brixx performance ability used to be trash until recently. I'm sure Surf washing him up hurt his chances to make the stage. He's stepped his performance up to solid so he's cooking now though. Still I'd be leery about putting him on a stage he doesn't have enough charisma & presence.
If john john can be on the big stage, so can brixx imo. He actually performs his bars pretty well these days. Even Syah boy got a big stage battle. The surf battle definitely hurt him though.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this cat Danny Myers raps like he's a drill sergeant or something. It would be corny if other people did it but it really works for him.

29-pictures-of-marine-drill-instructors-screaming-in-peoples-faces.jpg

YIKES!!!

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brixx is way too polished nowadays & is definitely URL material, but even I would make that nygga take a PG battle before he can hit the stage, just from a business perspective.

We are on this forum, so we follow battle rap outside of the URL.

There is a large majority of URL fans that only watch the URL. A PG battle is a way to introduce Brixx to the URL fans. URL obviously has to get feed back from the fans if they are feeling him or not. If the fans are fukking with him, than you proceed to get him on to the stage. It's all about the fans. The reality of it is fans can pay up to $100 a ticket to get into an event. If a fan is going to play $100 to get into an event, they want to see faces that they know are gonna perform. They don't know Brixx.

You've heard Battle Rap Arena. These fans aren't familiar with mc's that have not been on the URL & they are too lazy to do a simple youtube search.

URL has made exceptions in the past, but I doubt the would for Brixx. Brixx stood up the URL a couple of times. We know he was suppose to battle Bmagic & didn't make it

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
to be real, brixx does not have the following to command a big stage battle. like if he left yesterday nobody would be begging for brixx to come back. nobody would even be wondering where he went. thats not even because he wack i always thought he was decent but he does very little to seperate himself from the rest of the punchline pack.

its kinda like m ciddy was for awhile. but now since ciddy starting to blog he gaining more fans who will follow him. same thing with big kannon. you have to do those extra things to get people behind so a league like url will drop the bag. you dont have to go as far as daylyt but you do have to do something.

brixx basically just runs from small league to small league collecting small checks. he sells himself very short. should really work on building that up.