Brian Michael Bendis & Deadpool Director Tim Miller Developing 'Kitty Pryde' Spinoff For Fox

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Fox Teams Tim Miller, Brian Michael Bendis For ‘X-Men’ Mystery Project ‘143’

EXCLUSIVE: Twentieth Century Fox has hired Brian Michael Bendis to develop a script for Deadpool helmer Tim Miller to direct. The movie is shrouded in secrecy, but I have confirmed it is a new feature that is set in the X-Men universe and it has a title: 143.

Bendis is one of comic’s most prolific writers. He created the Miles Morales character in the Ultimate Spider-Man comic and Jessica Jones, which became the basis for the streaming series. Bendis recently moved from Marvel to DC Comics, and this feature will be a return for Bendis to characters in the Marvel X-Men universe. JR Young is the exec for Fox.

Miller is currently in pre-production on the latest installment of the Terminatorfranchise for Paramount and Fox, with James Cameron godfathering the effort. This comes after the VFX wiz Miller’s feature directing debut Deadpool grossed over $783M globally for Fox.

WME and Anonymous Content rep Miller, and Bendis is Circle of Confusion.

What could 143 refer to? No one at the studio is saying.

Interesting :lupe:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Isn't Fox going the way of the Dodo bird? Why they still putting up numbers for new seasons?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Fox has to continue buying/making shyt. The deal "IF" it happens won't go through for at least 18 months. You see how the Time Warner & COMCAST deal still hasn't gone through.

Also, COMCAST has gotten back in the game. Supposedly they are still trying to buy Fox also.

Comcast Mulls Renewing Its 21st Century Fox Assets Pursuit – Report

It is actually Time Warner and AT&T. Not Comcast. And I personally think the deal is not going to be approved by the DOJ.