Brehs,What Do You Love About Black Women?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
For a board with so much to say about black women, this thread seems to have fallen flat. Perhaps that was the point?

:sas2:

:what:^lil shyt like that kills the vibe.

:manny:but anywho...I love sistas style, natural hair, the way they walk, the way their eyes sparkle when they like you, when she has a gentle voice, when you tell her what you going through as a black man and she understands.
:blessed:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
For a board with so much to say about black women, this thread seems to have fallen flat. Perhaps that was the point?

I didn't even see this thread til now

Anyway like other's have said in here I love black women's style, how they have my back and how they are the only ones who can truly understand me as a black man, hair, smile. And again how we both goin thru the same struggle and that a black woman is the only woman who I know is gonna have my back

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

If your a black man, what is the purpose of this thread? Most likely you grew up around black females.. OP acting like they are a forgien object or something.

Edit: and please don't take that as a diss to black females. Lol I'm just explaining why this thread may not do numbers

Last edited: