brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
For one, I've never had the incentive i.e. for a guy who has no real desire to have sex, what point is there in pursuing women? Beyond that, I only leave my place of residence when I have a purpose and I try to limit my interactions with people, irrespective of gender, as much as possible. :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
For one, I've never had the incentive i.e. for a guy who has no real desire to have sex, what point is there in pursuing women? Beyond that, I only leave my place of residence when I have a purpose and I try to limit my interactions with people, irrespective of gender, as much as possible. :manny:

You're a serial killer :merchant:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dahell:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
My nikka...secure the bag.

fukk these bytches

Save that shyt for the spring and summer

Fall and winter is grind season

i could get any bytch i got my eyes on.

But that Audi on the Wish List and i gotta stay focus

Don't want it. Don't care for it right now.:manny:

Nothing but excuses :mjlol:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
My nikka...secure the bag.

fukk these bytches

Save that shyt for the spring and summer

Fall and winter is grind season

i could get any bytch i got my eyes on.