Brehs, I need your help... are these Grant Gloves real or fake???

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
DFZvagX.jpg

KYOYYOC.jpg

S5KXRQ5.jpg

pFtXjPi.jpg

QW9zCDo.jpg

They were bought, 2nd hand, online from a shopping site that does that sort of thing. Grant itself doesn't even have an online store..... shyt is weird. They have a facebook page, but that's it. The reason my friend thinks that the gloves that he purchased are fake is because he saw these images...

-863501814330282890.jpg

black-red-color-grant-style-boxing-gloves.jpg

And noticed that the wrist area has 4 "sections" and also has more laces. Also, his gloves read 14 OZ, while the other images simply read the number, no "OZ" for ounces.

Do any of ya'll have any experience with Grants and can tell if these are fraudulant?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I actually own those(the pair at the bottom with the long cuff). I bought them from ringside. That's before they stop selling grants. Now it's on some hypebeast shyt.

As for the gloves. I think those are bag gloves. The ones with the long cuffs are sparring gloves.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
You're referring to the last 2 pics in the OP?

Nah the first pics. Someone pressed on a Grant logo to a pair of Bound boxing gloves. Bound are supposed to be made to resemble Grants in look and performance, though Ive only seen a pair once or twice and never tired em myself so I cant attest to it one way or another. Another thing is, im 99.9% sure Grant doesnt place they're website on the logo. At least i dont recall ever seeing it. :yeshrug:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
When I get a chance(probably later. Leave my gloves at work. If I remember I'll snap a pic of them).the color does look off though.