Brehs, I Genuinely Hate White People, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
...I walk around smiling and being polite but inside I look at white people and can't see anything else but their blissful existence of advantaged living due to the atrocities their ancestors afflicted upon people of color. I have an urge to knock their confident smile off of their faces when I see them just out and about. And I don't feel bad for the hatred.

...is something wrong with me?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
..is something wrong with me?

xd8000.gif

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Part of the motivation of this thread happened tonight on the train, this mentally disturbed black guy had laminated copies of his dikk pinned to his clothes with stickers and posters saying "bow to black dikk". He was randomly shouting at every white girl on the train. "I see you brunette, you man can't fukk like me" and the guy was right there. "Hey blondie don't act like I can look in those blue eyes and think about hitting you off with this dikk"...he did this for like 20 mins.

...when he got off the train after shouting "I love white women, black hoes can suck my dikk because they ain't shyt", me and this other black dude just looked at each other like "breh", but then all the white people on the train looked at us and said "don't worry, we won't blame you" and all start laughing in relief. But THEN me and the black guy were just like:

:whoo::what::sas2:

...there's no end to their unison, that shyt is damn near telepathic, how is it that they were all on the same page, but could see the mentally distributed man tortured reality? I don't know if anyone else in NY has this guy on the train, he hangs out at Union Square.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.