Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I blame all of our rich jiggy rap and R&B niqqas! They rather go for self and build teams to outshine other teams instead of the system that throws money at them to keep fresh but quiet. These niqqas are models for IG battling over the fresher jewels and clothes, we did that in the 80's ov r 30 years ago and here we are, niqqas still battling to see who has "more" money, cash, and hoes. House niqqas to the nth degree.

Puff
Jay
Dre
Russell
Etc.

Choose anyone of them boot licking niqqaroes to blame. Go suck ya mudda if you don't agree. Skunt.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I really wish somebody would pistol whip and rob post malone
i hope somebody does it before he has his...

"transformation"

and goes full cac county singer mode and denounces his rap career as just "a childish phase" and how he's "grown and matured" as an artist and is now doing "real music" and not that "other music" anymore

Daps
I blame all of our rich jiggy rap and R&B niqqas! They rather go for self and build teams to outshine other teams instead of the system that throws money at them to keep fresh but quiet. These niqqas are models for IG battling over the fresher jewels and clothes, we did that in the 80's ov r 30 years ago and here we are, niqqas still battling to see who has "more" money, cash, and hoes. House niqqas to the nth degree.

Puff
Jay
Dre
Russell
Etc.

Choose anyone of them boot licking niqqaroes to blame. Go suck ya mudda if you don't agree. Skunt.

So you calling all the top money makers house nikkas? This is a hatin ass post. Jays top artist are all black

"these nikkas are competing to make more money, I hate them"
:mjcry:

Last edited: