BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

I heard this song few nights ago on a mainstream radio station and thought to myself that this is the very definition of "mental poison". It has all the ingredients: hot beat, easy to sing along flow and catchy hook.

Everything to get you, the listener to sing and dance along to the genocide of black people. (Best believe they're not rapping about pulling up on white supremacists) Its literally poison wrapped up in fancy Christmas wrapping.

Now I'm looking at the video. I'm so damn sick of seeing black people pointing guns at cameras. I'm just really tired of seeing us portrayed like this. Makes me legit sad:mjcry:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
The production is a nice change up from what I'm use to hearing. :ehh:

I mean the real problem should be people's, in this case teenagers and criminals having easy access to such firepower, but OP's gonna be a fukk nikka supreme and further trivialize the issue of gun violence and just focus on the music.

Last edited:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
I don't think I ever heard a song exclusively about killing black people. If you just think a rapper saying "I would shoot a nikka" is only pertaining to black people then you are sadly mistaken and clearly don't understand street vernacular :francis:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
i6lcux.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I was 13 when this song and music vid dropped. I was a HUGE 50-Cent/G-Unit stan. When this music vid dropped, I think it was played on MTV for only a day, before they never played it again.

This track was the track that had me on some :blessed:

Had me saying 13yr old things like: "That's why 50 is so REAL. He's like Tupac. So GaNg$sta. He retaliated on his enemies. We need more music vids like THIS!! Ja-Rule is so FAKE!!"

:mjlol: :snoop: :mjcry:

And it's still my fave mainstream 50 track after 15yrs...

:mjpls: