Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expats Find Brazil's Reputation For Race-Blindness Is Undone By Reality

Most people in Brazil tell him there isn't a racism problem, and he says that's the root of the issue: People aren't addressing it.

The worry for him is how the race question in Brazil will affect his daughter. A woman who was photographing his then-newborn told him that he needed to modify her features.

"Well you can fix her nose, you know — you just pinch it. If you just pinch her nose every day and just keep pinching it, she won't have that wide nose," he recounts her telling him.

The woman from London says the racism in Brazil has started to affect her kids, too.

"My 3-year-old has started to come home from school, and he's started to rub my arms and my skin," she says. "He'd say, 'Mummy, I'm trying to get the brown off.' "

Damn...

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
White people spent the last millennium convincing the world we're the scum of the Earth. That shyt don't just go away.

We just need a few of us on this black excellence wave so we can grow something for ourselves in Black run countries. Brazil is not that.

Maybe one day our great great grandkids won't be looked on by the rest of the world like we're the bottom. But that only happens if we develop black countries. It's the only way. Africa is the only way.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
White people spent the last millennium convincing the world we're the scum of the Earth. That shyt don't just go away.

We just need a few of us on this black excellence wave so we can grow something for ourselves in Black run countries. Brazil is not that.

Maybe one day our great great grandkids won't be looked on by the rest of the world like we're the bottom. But that only happens if we develop black countries. It's the only way. Africa is the only way.

This.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
yep. I've been noticing that posters on here have perceptions of foreign nations dictated more so by the quality of women and prospects for sex than the cultural norms with regard to blacks or our economic clout :dead:

nikkas thinking with their dikks (pause) and not their brains...shyt isn't rooted in reality.