Boogie2998 admits the TRUTH that Sony stans refuse to acknowledge

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

"PS4 will always have the slight hardware advantage"
"But the software advantage is absolutely XB1's"
"The Xbox software engineers have made the ps4 look like an empty carton compared to the Xbox1"

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The funny thing is, Xbox might have certain features that the PS4 does not, but not one of those features make me envious. The only thing the Xbox one has that I'd like to try is titan fall, but all those extra features in the OS you can keep; not interested.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is, Xbox might have certain features that the PS4 does not, but not one of those features make me envious. The only thing the Xbox one has that I'd like to try is titan fall, but all those extra features in the OS you can keep; not interested.

M$ recently announced they're going to implement a feature that plays a theme song when you enter a room. no lie, thats the first time i've been envious of a xbox feature.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
M$ recently announced they're going to implement a feature that plays a theme song when you enter a room. no lie, thats the first time i've been envious of a xbox feature.

You don't say :ohhh:

Now if only you can include video.

Mash up my gaming highlights, some Kinect footage, and slap on The Rocks '99-'01 intro theme. :wow:

Talk about setting the tone before a session :whew: