Blue Beetle/Booster Gold Team-Up Flick Coming

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
{Exclusive} Warner Bros. Developing Booster Gold/Blue Beetle Movie With Greg Berlanti Helming

tumblr_nuupkaceKu1s5zf6fo1_540.jpg

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle, two DC Comics superheros that have long been rumored to appear in either an upcoming film or TV show, are now being groomed for a team-up feature from Warner Bros. Sources exclusive to The Tracking Board can now confirm that Greg Berlanti, the force behind the successful DC comics TV seriesArrow and The Flash, will be heavily involved with this one, set to direct and executive produce. Sarah Schechterwill also executive produce, while Julia Spiro will oversee for the studio.

In a massively different approach from Warner’s current slate, the film will team the two heroes together in what’s being pitched as a superhero buddy cop movie. Comedy is the emphasis here, which is a stark contrast to the other titles in DC’s Cinematic Universe, breaking the mold of the uber serious and grounded Man of Steel andBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

The Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team-up movie is only another in a long line from Warner, which is developing several crossover films for it’s DC characters, with Suicide Squad, Justice League, and Green Lantern Corps to name a few.

:banderas:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This has the potential to be :banderas: but the emphasis I'm sure they will put on comedy scares me. Can end up Green Lantern status.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Did anyone suggest casting Nathan Fillion yet? I know nothing about these characters - never even heard of Blue Beetle - but they're superheroes... so NATHAN FILLION MUST PLAY THEM BOTH!