:blessed: Galactus is joining the MCU

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Wasn't excited anyway, all my anticipation and CBmovie expectations were exhausted the first qtr last year with BvS and civil war which were both underwhelming for different reasons. Now I am just patiently waiting for infinity war and panther other than that there is no news that piques my interest with these anymore:ld:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GotGv2 director James Gunn revealed that actor Michael Rosenbaum will have a key role in the film.

Fans may remember that Rosenbaum was originally on the short list of actors for Star-Lord before that role ended up going to Chris Pratt. While the former Lex Luthor missed out on the star-making role, Gunn clearly wanted to work with him enough that he found a “key role” in the sequel for the actor.

As Gunn explained, the film has “a couple of characters who are very important to the Marvel Universe” that will officially debut in “Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2.” Although he wouldn’t specify just who these characters are, Gunn did state that, alongside Stallone, Rosenbaum will have a “pretty decent role” in the film. The director also revealed that the twosome will be working in tandem in the film.

10B-SILVERSURFER-ROSENBAUMFF010B.png

galactus.jpg