Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this should of been the arc after the first soul society invasion and then a hell arc.... Kubo...you had SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

as black people we're siding with the quincy like we did the fishmen right?

Fishmen?
Can't lie though these quinces are cold as fukk. If things keep going the way it does we might actually see The Spirit King.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:rudy:
how is it the same?

The quincys, much like the fishmen got ******ed' untill the ends of the earth because they didnt agree with Soul Society. Soul Society = the cacs

Fishmen?
Can't lie though these quinces are cold as fukk. If things keep going the way it does we might actually see The Spirit King.

yeah the Fishmen from one piece. the 'negro' of the one piece world.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The quincys, much like the fishmen got ******ed' untill the ends of the earth because they didnt agree with Soul Society. Soul Society = the cacs

yeah the Fishmen from one piece. the 'negro' of the one piece world.

:wtb: Fishmen were enslaved and shytted upon because they were different

Quincy's and Shinigami were able to sit down and have discussions about their disagreements regarding how the Quincy's were fukking up the balance of life on earth. I don't see how you're making this big ass stretch

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt. The Quincys started dropping bodies already
Aizen my nikka but he gotta take notes

:ooh:

Holy shyt. Those quinces are gutting the fukk out of the soul society and shinigamis. Plan b unleash Aizen the god. He's their only hope. These quinces are not fukking around. Release the butterfly.

Kubo going scorched earth.

I like it.

Everybody gonna die that ain't a captain

The way Kira got taken out was ice cold. I hope this arc sticks and we don't get some trash like Orihime (I think) using that time revert ish to fix things on a large scale...Shinigami better stay dead...unless it's Kenpachi.

pretty much sums up my feelings. that muhfukka came through and shut shyt DOWN. no talking, no posturing, nothing. straight blew a hole in one cat, smashed two other's heads in the pavement, and decapitated another. GANGSTA:bustback:

calh45

Cal
Daps
:ooh:

Holy shyt. Those quinces are gutting the fukk out of the soul society and shinigamis. Plan b unleash Aizen the god. He's their only hope. These quinces are not fukking around. Release the butterfly.

:merchant:

If Kubo did that I'd forgive him for that obviously coke and hangover fueled fullbring arc......actually, it'd be even MORE dope if he unleashed Aizen and dude started offing quincy AND shinigami.

Sidenote: I'm not sure if this is true, but I believe it might be. Is Ginjo the first non-hollow that Ichigo has killed in the manga? If so, this might be a turning point. Ichigo's always on that "I'll let you live cause I defeated you even though you might still wanna off my fam" bullshyt

Edit: I'm STILL HOT about him killing off Gin. He was the dude.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:merchant:

If Kubo did that I'd forgive him for that obviously coke and hangover fueled fullbring arc......actually, it'd be even MORE dope if he unleashed Aizen and dude started offing quincy AND shinigami.

Sidenote: I'm not sure if this is true, but I believe it might be. Is Ginjo the first non-hollow that Ichigo has killed in the manga? If so, this might be a turning point. Ichigo's always on that "I'll let you live cause I defeated you even though you might still wanna off my fam" bullshyt

Edit: I'm STILL HOT about him killing off Gin. He was the dude.

Gin didn't die they hinted he was still alive after the Aizen Espada arc

madman

Summer Hater
Daps
The show should have ended after Aizen's troll move. I mean where were these guys when Aizen almost annihilated the Shinigami fags? Why didn't they take advantage then?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:wow:
my man kira got hit with the one shot kill.

:damn: @ these quincies. they're about that life!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love watching the Shinigami match-up with opponents. There are only two captains who should close every damn chapter because of swag and one of them did just that here.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Why this beast lookin nicca actin high & mighty talking about "oh they got little girls on they squad" like one of his fellow captains ain't a little boy his damn self.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why this beast lookin nicca actin high & mighty talking about "oh they got little girls on they squad" like one of his fellow captains ain't a little boy his damn self.

Yeah I hope Kubo kills that nikka off in this fight. nikka lost all purpose since tousen died