Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
he stalemated with Ichigo and then Urahara took advantage and sealed him up. Now he's serving multiple thousand year sentences

Stalemated is a bit of a misrepresentation. Ichigo beat the brakes off of him, but couldn't finish the job because Aizen was immortal and Mugetsu sapped his powers immediately.

But as for why I still read this? I dunno, pretty pictures?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Stalemated is a bit of a misrepresentation. Ichigo beat the brakes off of him, but couldn't finish the job because Aizen was immortal and Mugetsu sapped his powers immediately.

But as for why I still read this? I dunno, pretty pictures?

ehh...it's more accurate because after Aizen got the beats broke off him, he still had the power to fukk Ichigo up. Had it not been for Urahara, he (Ichigo) probably would've died right then and there.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
ehh...it's more accurate because after Aizen got the beats broke off him, he still had the power to fukk Ichigo up. Had it not been for Urahara, he (Ichigo) probably would've died right then and there.

I can understand that way of looking at it. I just don't like calling such a one-sided asskicking a stalemate, I suppose.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I just wanna see the medical captain fight and Urahara's bankai. After that happens I'm done.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I stopped right at when inchigo lost his powers again....
after the last aizen fight...

I havent had the urge to go back and finish since.