Blake Griffin named Western Conference Player Of The Week

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT

10462643_792632540788215_1010891454231583713_n-624x625.jpg

Clippers Blake Griffin named Western Conference Player Of The Week

The National Basketball Association today announced that Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin has been named Western Conference Player of the Week for games played Monday, Nov. 24, through Sunday, Nov. 30. It marks the fifth time Griffin has achieved this honor in his career. LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers was the Eastern Conference winner.

Griffin helped the Clippers to a 4-0 week behind averages of 23.8 points (fourth in the Western Conference), 9.8 rebounds (seventh in the conference) and 5.0 assists. He posted at least 22 points in three of the four games played during the week. All four wins came on the road and helped cap off a franchise-best 6-1 road trip.

On Nov. 24 against Charlotte, the All-Star forward fell one assist shy of a triple-double, having finished with 22 points, 16 rebounds and nine assists in a 113-92 win. On Nov. 28, Griffin collected 30 points and 10 rebounds in a 102-85 win in Houston against the Rockets. Griffin is the only player in the NBA this season averaging at least 22 points, 7.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists.

Other nominees for the Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week were Atlanta’s Jeff Teague, Chicago’s Jimmy Butler, Dallas’ Tyson Chandler, Golden State’s Stephen Curry, Houston’s James Harden, Los Angeles Clippers’ Chris Paul, Memphis’ Marc Gasol, Miami’s Chris Bosh and Portland’s Wesley Matthews.

@Sensitive Blake Griffin

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Let the record show I posted this story at 2: 48 p.m. PST.

I'm going to see what other media outlets write it before/after me.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I just checked and as of right now Slam, Dime, nor ESPN have run the news yet.

This is why I need support and a bigger social media following.

I HAVE MEDIA ACCESS and no real audience to share it with.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The NBA releases this info in a press release that literally EVERYONE has access to

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
The NBA releases this info in a press release that literally EVERYONE has access to

O.k., and what's your point? Stories are written everyday based on information EVERYONE has access to.

This information came from the Los Angeles Clippers media department themselves. That means the CLIPPERS wanted me to release it, which I did.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This looks a lot like an NBA.com post :patrice:

http://www.nba.com/clippers/griffin-named-western-conference-player-of-the-week

The National Basketball Association today announced that Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin has been named Western Conference Player of the Week for games played Monday, Nov. 24, through Sunday, Nov. 30. It marks the fifth time Griffin has achieved this honor in his career. LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers was the Eastern Conference winner.

Griffin helped the Clippers to a 4-0 week behind averages of 23.8 points (fourth in the Western Conference), 9.8 rebounds (seventh in the conference) and 5.0 assists. He posted at least 22 points in three of the four games played during the week. All four wins came on the road and helped cap off a franchise-best 6-1 road trip.

On Nov. 24 against Charlotte, the All-Star forward fell one assist shy of a triple-double, having finished with 22 points, 16 rebounds and nine assists in a 113-92 win. On Nov. 28, Griffin collected 30 points and 10 rebounds in a 102-85 win in Houston against the Rockets. Griffin is the only player in the NBA this season averaging at least 22 points, seven rebounds and 3.5 assists.

Other nominees for the Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week were Atlanta’s Jeff Teague, Chicago’s Jimmy Butler, Dallas’ Tyson Chandler, Golden State’s Stephen Curry, Houston’s James Harden, Los Angeles Clippers’ Chris Paul, Memphis’ Marc Gasol, Miami’s Chris Bosh and Portland’s Wesley Matthews.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
O.k., and what's your point? Stories are written everyday based on information EVERYONE has access to.

This information came from the Los Angeles Clippers media department themselves. That means the CLIPPERS wanted me to release it, which I did.
bruh, you straight copied the press release the NBA released to announce this meaningless news

are you trying to be intentionally dense?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
This looks a lot like an NBA.com post :patrice:

http://www.nba.com/clippers/griffin-named-western-conference-player-of-the-week

On Nov. 24 against Charlotte, the All-Star forward fell one assist shy of a triple-double, having finished with 22 points, 16 rebounds and nine assists in a 113-92 win. On Nov. 28, Griffin collected 30 points and 10 rebounds in a 102-85 win in Houston against the Rockets. Griffin is the only player in the NBA this season averaging at least 22 points, seven rebounds and 3.5 assists.

That's because it's the same Clippers press release. Again, I HAVE NBA ACCESS.

So now that you see I have what NBA.com has you can redirect some of your traffic to RunTheTriangle.com.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
bruh, you straight copied the press release the NBA released to announce this meaningless news

are you trying to be intentionally dense?

No stupid. I receive the SAME press releases the NBA gets.

I keep telling your dumb ass I have NBA access. I post these press releases for the Atlanta Hawks as well.

Daps

http://www.nba.com/clippers/griffin-named-western-conference-player-of-the-week - over 3 hours ago.

You just copied and pasted a media release. GTFOH with your dumb shyt. :camby:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No stupid. I receive the SAME press releases the NBA gets.

I keep telling your dumb ass I have NBA access. I post these press releases for the Atlanta Hawks as well.
The shyt came out 3 hours ago :patrice:

It might be time to shut down R Pi if all you can do is copy and paste media releases