Blake Griffin might be the perfect example of not belonging in a certain sport

Daps
He needs a PG that plays at a fast pace. Simple as that. Yes he does have things he needs to work on. But he ain't gonna do shyt if the offense moves at a snails pace.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:what:

I don't understand what this means. Are you suggesting that there's Griffin-like players on the Grizzlies/Spurs?
No, I'm suggesting if Blake can only thrive during 48 min fast breaks, he's in trouble

He has to develop an offensive post presense

He's a 6'10" forward and can jump out the gym...hes gotta work it out

But, I do recognize his only on his 4th year

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No, I'm suggesting if Blake can only thrive during 48 min fast breaks, he's in trouble

This definitely does not mean he should not be playing basketball. All this dude needs is a 15 foot jumper AND/OR low post moves... Even if he learns to hit freethrows he's still averaging 20+ points a game.

He's better than 90% of the PF in the league right now

Daps

Yes I already acknowledged that he has to improve his game, however I've seen no effort by Paul to change his game to cater to Griffin. He too deserves blame. It's easier for him to change his game then it is for Griffin. It's a two-way street. Plus really that Clippers froncourt isn't big enough for both him and Jordan. One of them has to go.

And for your information Spurs do play at a high pace, they were one of the fastest teams last season.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what:

I don't understand what this means. Are you suggesting that there's Griffin-like players on the Grizzlies/Spurs?
He's saying that once they play the Grizz/Spurs in the playoffs, then Blake is going to have problems scoring because they will slow the game down... and he's right