Blade Could Join MCU ‘Someday,’ Says Kevin Feige

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's the 3rd one. The first two blade movies didn't have the Marvel logo. In fact the first X-men didn't have it either. The first Spider-Man movie in 02 was the first to have it
What a coincidence the first one to have the marvel logo also was the first to be garbage :wow:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully we get an ultimate avengers film with Blue Marvel, Photon, Spiderman (Miles Morales), Blade and black panther in the future.
:blessed:

take out miles and put in night thrasher. the whole squad needs to be able to shyt talk with blue marvel being the pops of the group

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lol at the ppl saying Netflix, you ppl don't even know what you are asking for..A blade series on Netflix would look so bad with the budget they have (I don't care how much mill per episodes their shows supposedly cost they look cheap)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Breh I know what u sayin but Blade put this whole shyt in motion. Snipes is the father of modern comic book film. Then Spider-Man took it to another level.

Damn shame Marvel didn't give Snipes a producer or co-star credit for the Black Panther movie, when it was Snipes who was trying to get the movie made even before doing the Blade movie. Snipes even wanted to do it with his own money.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Damn shame Marvel didn't give Snipes a producer or co-star credit for the Black Panther movie, when it was Snipes who was trying to get the movie made even before doing the Blade movie. Snipes even wanted to do it with his own money.
I hope blade do something with marvel

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its crazy how cats complain or get mad at Marvel Netflix shows doing 13 eps saying thats "TOO LONG" but Arrow/Flash/Supergirl/Legends all get like 23 year and no one ever has a problem with that?

AND THEY AIR LIKE EVERY YEAR!!!!!!:mindblown:

For they way they are doing shyt... with these shows in a rotation and will only air on netflix once every 2 to 3 years..... I dont see a problem with the Netflix shows having more eps.

I mean DareDevil dropped in 2015 and so far we've only got 26 eps.

From 2015 to now there have been 59 eps of Arrow aired:gucci:

And that number gonna increase before the year is out cuz they not even finished:lolbron: The season coming back in Oct:mjlol:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
DC Entertainments last movie they did was Terrific Thot:ld:

But DC Entertainment first movie they did was Steel :shaqflab:

Steel:sas2:

steel%20helmet%202.jpg

:trash:
djno2.gif