Black sugar baby says she has a sugar daddy because she is a philanthropist

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
PAY-Doctor-60-pays-student-25-%C2%A32500-a-month-to-hang-out-with-him-and-even-buys-her-a-BAR.jpg

PAY-Doctor-60-pays-student-25-%C2%A32500-a-month-to-hang-out-with-him-and-even-buys-her-a-BAR.jpg

“He gives me an allowance of 3,000 euros, around £2,500 a month,” she said.

“He takes me shopping and anything I want he gets me.

“Whatever I want or need, I can have.

“If I need 5,000 or 6,000 euros I just ask him. He’s bought me a diamond ring, clothes and taken me to fancy hotels.”

The doctor has also given Ilham a credit card, enabling her to spend whenever she wishes.

But his most extravagant gift, less than a year after meeting, was a bar, which he bought for her in northern Italy – allowing her to fulfil her childhood dream of being a landlady.

“I worked as a waitress at 16 and was always interested in having a bar,” she explained. “Now I have one which I can spend time in.”

Ilham insists that the doctor gets a good deal for the money he spends on her.

“He enjoys his time with me,” she explained. “He said I made him feel like a small boy and full of energy.”

Based in Rome, she sees him bi-monthly and has even introduced him to her family – who approve of her relationship.

He has also helped her launch a charity endeavour, which involves providing washing machines to Africa.

Ilham moved from Togo, which is poor and dependent on foreign aid, when she was eight.

“But I want to help Africa and provide washing machines so the people can flourish,” she explained. “I am a philanthropist.”

Ilham will share her secrets at Seeking Arrangement’s Sugar Baby Summit in London this month.

Doctor, 60, pays student £2,500 a month to keep him company and buys her a BAR

:laff: :laff:

All Star
Daps
As a real harlemite it's against my code to pocket watch:dame::dame:
Nobody put a gun to anyone else's head for funds so let it rock:yeshrug:

morris

Superstar
Daps
sugar baby summit huh

jesus western women just get trashier and more shameless by the day
That's in Europe.

But wow either way. Is this for expert level p*ssy sellers or entry level?

Who's the female equivalent of these summits?