Black skin and hair thread (Health and Beauty)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Subs.

I use Jack Black products, and my shyt feels pretty good. Here to expand my knowledge :hmm:

I have been using dove and olay products for years breh until one of the sisters I met told me that i should avoid health and beauty products that contain those two ingredients. She didnt tell me what she used but today i looked at all the shyt i had for my body and all of them (except coconut oil and shea butter) had them in it :why:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get my soaps from here http://www.pureshea.com they have a physical location here so I've never ordered online. I also use Shea Moisture products which claim not to use any of those ingredients and I can find those products in Target or Walgreens. Wholefoods and stores like that also sell natural soaps and body washes as well.

You can also make your own soap which is fairly easy but you'd need to use lye and some people have a problem with that (I don't). I've been told to avoid products with "cones" silicone, dimethicone, etc. Don't know why but I just do and I haven't had any problems.

Just wear a wig.

Black women do that too....It's easier to manage and offers protection
Haters gon hate.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I use black soap to clean my face and shea butter as a moisturizer

What's the best shampoos and hair moisturizers to use? Right now I'm using creme of nature shampoo and just rubbing some coconut oil in but I just looked up the ingredients on the creme of nature and some of it is looking kinda :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
I get my soaps from here http://www.pureshea.com they have a physical location here so I've never ordered online. I also use Shea Moisture products which claim not to use any of those ingredients and I can find those products in Target or Walgreens. Wholefoods and stores like that also sell natural soaps and body washes as well.

You can also make your own soap which is fairly easy but you'd need to use lye and some people have a problem with that (I don't). I've been told to avoid products with "cones" silicone, dimethicone, etc. Don't know why but I just do and I haven't had any problems.

Haters gon hate.
Thx for the site :myman:

actually
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Please note that we do not offer shipping outside the united states or its territories.
:camby:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

Haters gon hate.

:ohhh: thanks for the site

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I don't use shampoo, just an ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) rinse and then some butters I mix myself. I tend to lay off the black soap in the winter tho, it tends to become very drying. But I don't even trust these fraud USDA labels from Wholefoods and health food stores, I buy Nubian Heritage/Shea Moisture etc. cause they're black owned and I wanna support.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone got something that restores hairlines? :sadcam:

Also, what's the over/under on this becoming a weave thread? 20 posts? 30?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I don't use shampoo, just an ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) rinse and then some butters I mix myself. I tend to lay off the black soap in the winter tho, it tends to become very drying. But I don't even trust these fraud USDA labels from Wholefoods and health food stores, I buy Nubian Heritage/Shea Moisture etc. cause they're black owned and I wanna support.

so you pour the ACV into your hair and just wash? :ohhh: interesting :lupe: