Black Panther Movie ::: Unpopular Opinions

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
since they are numerous threads on this. Even a thread comparing the soundtrack to a Drake album .@LordCashmere you my manz but no...just no....., i'd thought i'd make a thread. Yeah we have a film section but this section gets more attention. And have had more threads pertaining to said subject.

If you like something about this movie getit outcha system OR
if you dislike something or felt something was off getit outcha system.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
since they are numerous threads on this. Even a thread comparing the soundtrack , i'd thought i'd make a thread. Yeah we have a film section but this section gets more attention.

It's a lot of subliminals in this movie. I didn't like how he played the African-American character as a Savage full of hatred and a blood Lust For Revenge trying to exploit good natured Africans with his lust for vengeance against the white world.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great movie. They had a lot of lowkey real shyt that I'm surprised got past the cac execs.
Secondary characters more developed and nuanced then any movie I've seen in recent memory.
Disappointed they pulled the punch @ the end when they quoted the Pope speech but said "..Build barriers instead of walls"

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
he wanted to destroy the system of white supremacy and establish a system of black supremacy. However, we are supposed to look at him as an extremist lunatic and at the end T'challa wins and gives a Martin Luther king esque love to the world bullshyt speak while we still have the foot of white supremacy on our neck. the white man won't even let us win in a fictional universe.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a lot of subliminals in this movie. I didn't like how he played the African-American character as a Savage full of hatred and a blood Lust For Revenge trying to exploit good natured Africans with his lust for vengeance against the white world.

What? Why?

Kilmonger is supposed to be the antithesis to T'Challa. Both geniuses, both ungodly talented, and both driven for their causes but Kilmonger didn't grow up in a safe bubble.

He wasn't trying to exploit good natured Africans, he was necessary to make T'Challa understand how similar they are. Black Panther JUST came back from a revenge quest when he was about to kill Bucky. He could have EASILY been Kilmonger without his dad's guidance or if he grew up in Oakland.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
What? Why?

Kilmonger is supposed to be the antithesis to T'Challa. Both geniuses, both ungodly talented, and both driven for their causes but Kilmonger didn't grow up in a safe bubble.

He wasn't trying to exploit good natured Africans, he was necessary to make T'Challa understand how similar they are. Black Panther JUST came back from a revenge quest when he was about to kill Bucky. He could have EASILY been Kilmonger without his dad's guidance or if he grew up in Oakland.

I don't give a shyt about that nut shyt. It tried to make black Americans look like bloodthirsty hateful fiends. Then it played into the whole idea tribalism is black people's main problem not white people or racism. Yall Young Millennial cartoony buffoony nigggas need to learn the peep game...