Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I know, I know sometimes you can't really tell by being on this site sometimes...:heh:
But even than its the same brehs hollering "Bedwench! :pacspit:" but most of us are like :manny:...
I remember a brehette a couple years ago on here said something to the effect of "These nikkas don't care because they don't value us"
Forgive me shorties name escapes me at the moment...
But the question is should we care more?...:jbhmm:
Them Asians do
Cac boys do
Hispanics do
Etc...
What y'all think?...:jbhmm:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It's true....Which is why I :mjlol:when those swirling women claim Black men care about their IR's...We really don't. White men and Arab men are by far the most bothered by their women dating out....Hispanic men, next...Asian men are passive really, don't care too much about their women dating Crackas but, then they dead that shyt for Black men and pull up on some Kamikaze shyt...:mindblown:But, that's the shyt you IR nikkas have to deal with.

Black men see a fine Black woman with a White dude and we might hit a:scusthov: but, then we're just in the cut like....:yeshrug:

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
following dr welsings theory it makes sense that black men are generally less worried about this since we have the ultimate genetic dominance. our genetic survival isn't threatened by any race of people :myman:

but in this system of racism white supremacy we should take note of all swirlers because they're used as pawns.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Nah, this title definitely has to go to Asian men.

Or maybe they're really furious about their women stepping out but they just can't do anything about it?

Asian men are passive as fukk but, that's only because the men Asian women date in mass are White men...If Asian women were dating Black men in mass instead of White men, the tone will change.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
This is true and in my opinion a good thing (others will disagree) black men as a whole need to focus on gaining resources and wealth. What women are doing should never be the focal point of a man's life because regardless of what women do or say, they will fall in line when the meet a man who is their superior (financially or economically).