Black Men And Loser Media

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Okay, so I'm noticing more and more Black men consuming and producing loser media.

What am I talking about? I'm talking about the endless stream of bitter talking heads bytching about:

1) Not getting laid
2) White girls not liking Black guys
3) Black women being the worst people on earth
4) Not having money to spend on women (being broke)
5) Utter Hoplessness

These losers all get together and flood threads with videos from their mopey-mouthed overlords. Then they all dap and rep that shyt to the end of time.

Guys…

STOP CONSUMING THAT CRAP.

Seruously. It's WAY WORSE for your soul, your self esteem, and your mind set than even the most backward gangster rap bullsh!t.

Honestly, consuming that media will make you even a BIGGER MORE BITTER LOSER. That's literally the worst thing you can do to yourself.

Stop listening to these losers, guys. And to those making videos: Stop telling guys to be losers and to think like losers.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I agree, and consuming this loser media leaves you in the same position as you were before; no self-improvement and a dry dikk.

With that said OP, I cannot wait for the trail of fukkery that follows you around when you make a thread:mjlol:
There are a lot of dry dikk losers who hate being called out on their bullshyt.

The great part about this forum is all I have to do is hit the ignore button and they disappear. Like, I literally can't see a damn thing they post.

So really, all they do is bump my theads and the people who want to participate in the discussion get to. It's great.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There are a lot of dry dikk losers who hate being called out on their bullshyt.

The great part about this forum is all I have to do is hit the ignore button and they disappear. Like, I literally can't see a damn thing they post.

So really, all they do is bump my theads and the people who want to participate in the discussion get to. It's great.

:wtf: How big is your ignore list?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I wish I was ten years younger. I would have reverse trolled them and brought pure fukkery. :banderas:

There are some many threads I could make but I don't got time for the shyt.