Black Marvel Character Squad vs Black DC Character Squad Death Match: Who Wins?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Storm
War Machine
Falcon
Mile Morales (Spider-Man)
Nick Fury
Bishop
Blade

vs

John Stewart (GL)
Cyborg
Steel
Vixen
Black Lightning
Static Shock
Aqualad
Black Manta
Killer Croc

Im assuming we got alot of Marvel heads in here and Im partial to bishop, bp, and blade but john stewart is a problem as a green lantern (even tho hes supposedly the least creative one) and i see black lighning+aqualad givin out that WORK to black spidey, falcon and nick fury :pacspit: ... killer croc would probably get his ass beat by luke cage but whats where steel comes in :shaq:... wildcard is storm :lupe:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
killer croc is black?

either way DC got the heavy hitters on the black side since you want to use black characters from different universes.

yea his name is waylon jones :russ:

WaylonCRoc.png

thats what he's like when they decide not to portray him like a full mutant

and bane is basically a dominican

Santa Prisca is a fictional country appearing in DC Comics, and is best known as the birthplace of the Batman villainBane.[1] It was created by Denny O'Neil in the pages of The Question, and was used repeatedly throughout O'Neil's tenure as Group Editor for the Batman family of books.

Fictional history[edit]
Santa Prisca is a small island located in the northern Caribbean and shows strong influences from the period ofSpanish colonialism, the introduction of African slaves, and its prominent role in the illegal drug trade. The island's climate is generally that of a "tropical paradise" although like many Caribbean islands it also sees hurricanes. Thomas Wayne visited the island to aid in hurricane relief while his wife remained in America, pregnant with Bruce Wayne.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I agree but i dont know about STOMP :whoa: Storm can be a mean bytch when she's on that :demonic: I think she's only a class under Magneto or at his same class

edit: shes an alpha class mutant which is the second strongest and so is bishop
Bishop is wack as fukk. I've always been a hater of that traitorous ass nikka tho.

I just don't see any of these guys really standing up to the power of a GL. One of the greatest GLs at that. Storm is a really powerful weather manipulator, but I don't think that there's much she can mainly late to hurt John all that much

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Bishop is wack as fukk. I've always been a hater of that traitorous ass nikka tho.

I just don't see any of these guys really standing up to the power of a GL. One of the greatest GLs at that. Storm is a really powerful weather manipulator, but I don't think that there's much she can mainly late to hurt John all that much

I think my favorite match up would be aqualad puttin the beats on miles, or cyborg smashing war machine (i hate that nikka like u hate bishop).... how bout if we add cloak from cloak and dagger to the mix? think he could take on john?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think my favorite match up would be aqualad puttin the beats on miles, or cyborg smashing war machine (i hate that nikka like u hate bishop).... how bout if we add cloak from cloak and dagger to the mix? think he could take on john?
I can't even act like I know much about what them 2 can do outside of what I saw recently in maybe a Spidey title. Thought they were some street level kids

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no wonder killer croc gets more screen time than any other black person in the dc universe