Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
These might help! The blk male c00n starter kit comes in several versions

Anime/Geek c00n:
Appearance: Questionable hairline, dirty WoW shirt, unkempt appearance, ectomorph body shape (accessories not included: manga, Funko POP anime figurines)
Talking points: "Unattracted to blk women. Yeah I don't hang out with a lotta other blk people. Blk women don't have hobbies. I'm an atheist. There are no blk female nerds."
Common locations: College campuses, malls, anime conventions, gaming events
Attracts: Nerdy slutty white chicks, band girls, heavily tatted and pierced chicks, cosplay white chicks.

Blk Thug c00n:
Appearance: pants saggin, grills, wife beaters, Jordan's, gold chains (accessories not included: a gun, weed and cocaine, trap music playlist); dreadlocks or fresh cut
Talking points: "Man fukk dem dark butts. My bytch got real hair. Deez snow bunnies outchea shyttin on dem blk bishies. My white chick take care of ME! Dats what's wrong with U now, always want some shyt (in reference to reasonable expectations some blk women have in a man like employment, education, emotional capacity for love). Ain't nobody tryin to simp yo azz! Dem blk bytches ain't submitting to a nikka like deez white ones do. White chicks got azz now! My chick mixed wit (insert any race except blk here)."
Common locations: Trap house, white chick's apartment, street corners, fast food areas, rachet club scenes.
Attracts: White chicks who listen to blk music, white female wiggas, suburban white chicks looking for drugs

Blk suburban c00n:
Appearance: American Eagle line; Flip flops, khaki shorts, always has hair cut low to minimize association with ethnic blk features (accessories not included: Trump bumper tag, Coldplay playlist, beaded Tibetan bracelet)
Talking points: "I went to school with mostly whites. Not really attracted to blk chicks like that. They remind me of my female family members. We're pretty conservative. Man that Radiohead concert was the shyt! Why is it strange that I've never dated women of my own race? I don't really see race. Poor blks are so ignorant. Why do they keep making babies if their poor? We have every opportunity anyone else in this country had to make it!"
Common Locations: White beer gardens; white frat parties, football tailgating, lake parties, conservative rallies
Attracts: white female poly sci majors;
enterprising white females; suburban white chicks

International Passport c00n:
Appearance: Standard, ectomorph appearance but will change or improve to attract foreign females depending on the levels of delusion the male might hold.
Talking points: "I hate American blk women. I've heard other women will treat me like a king! Blk women ask for too much! They focus on appearance too much! I can eat good overseas! I need a passport. How much money do I need to make?"
Common locations: Due to lack of social skills and a social circle, locations don't have much variance. They are primarily found at work (if employed), or at home or primarily online.
Attracts: No one because they mostly sit at a computer screen. If they do get to travel they will oftentimes pay or heavily invest for sex.

Blk female versions coming soon!

Disclaimer: Please note if this post is overly offensive to you then u are probably described in one of the versions above.

:mjlol:TOO INFORMATIONAL TO BE LOST IN THAT THREAD.

GO DAP THAT MAN.
:devil:
:evil:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
The Coli c00n

Apperance: unknown, likely to have an avatar with an IG chick or black historical figure.

Talking Points: Enjoys telling black people what they are doing wrong but is rarely a reflection of his/her own advice. Enjoys talking about the enemy more than black solutions. Prefers to name call those with a different opinion rather than engaging in civil discussion.

Common Locations: TLR, the Booth, doesn't contribute to the No BS areas much.

Attracts: Problems, Desperation, and Loneliness

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli "c00n"

- Gossip and pocketwatches like females
- Considers hood nikkas the gold standard of blackness (also like females)
- Arbitrarily decides the standards of blackness on whims and personal preferences
- Considers those who sell drugs and take black lives more black than PC black ppl
- Uses harsher standards for blackness on the opposite sex that they wouldn't use for themselves/their own sex
- bases their ideas of blackness on stereotypes and rap

Attracts: Misery, bitter trolls of the opposite sex, **** (for the menz), picture exposing fukkboys (for the wimmenz)

Common locations: TLR,

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
She nailed it. I keep saying @Booksnrain is the realest. I would date the shyt out of her. She's a keeper. Our kids would be ten fire emojis at least. Athletic, smart, disciplined, and black. That's a win win.

She always has the loooooooongest posts:damn:
Your attention span is too short. You're an adult, focus. Read more books. Her posts aren't long they're well supported.

I appreciate it. Being concise isn't always the best way to communciate.

Lol my posts can be verbose. I got lost in my own head sometimes