Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
So Bitcoin back on the rise. If anyone has a spare 1k-2k I would hop in. Within 6 months it will be 500$ alot of startup companies will have what they're working on out.

I'm very close to having a exchange done. Working on security and all the legal aspects. I also went through my old hard drive and found a bitcoin wallet with 25 bitcoins from Bitcoin faucet back in the day. When I got those coins I think they where worth like 10 cent a piece and forgot all about them. Now they're worth $5000.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Bitcoin back on the rise. If anyone has a spare 1k-2k I would hop in. Within 6 months it will be 500$ alot of startup companies will have what they're working on out.

I'm very close to having a exchange done. Working on security and all the legal aspects. I also went through my old hard drive and found a bitcoin wallet with 25 bitcoins from Bitcoin faucet back in the day. When I got those coins I think they where worth like 10 cent a piece and forgot all about them. Now they're worth $5000.
whoa nice.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
it's a bullshyt ponzi scheme

Your an idiot. If you believe that. Who has been predicting a crash. Quite funny just because your not educated about something and refuses to see oppertunity. If people would have followed some of the positive advice given here in the last 6 months they could have made up 300% on the money invested. Not many things can get you such a high ROI.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Your an idiot. If you believe that. Who has been predicting a crash. Quite funny just because your not educated about something and refuses to see oppertunity. If people would have followed some of the positive advice given here in the last 6 months they could have made up 300% on the money invested. Not many things can get you such a high ROI.

like I said

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Translation: Total lie. The validity of an exchange, or any transaction, is known immediately because it's all electronic.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Translation: Total lie. The validity of an exchange, or any transaction, is known immediately because it's all electronic.

Your out of your mind. What I'm talking about is security within the exchange itself. If you don't think hackers won't be targeting and exchange your out your mind. So you really don't know what your talking about. If you don't think your databases and storage won't be targeted lol.

A new exchanged just opened and they spent 6 months before launch working on security.