Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
other than HDR sony has showed us nothing
no side by side comparisons
no exact details for us to SEE

I want to buy the console but don't want to end up with a console just a bit more powerful. anyone else getting it?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight, for the past few years you have been bytching about these consoles being underpowered. Sony introduces a pretty significant boost in performance for $400 and are still bytching?

What exactly is it that you want that is also realistic?
asking a question is now considered bytching
my entire point was I can't tell if its a big boost in performance or a small boost, as sony haven't shown comparisons. not sure what your brain has a hard time understanding about that

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
asking a question is now considered bytching
my entire point was I can't tell if its a big boost in performance or a small boost, as sony haven't shown comparisons. not sure what your brain has a hard time understanding about that
It's a pretty big boost. The best example is tomb raider right now.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it is kind of a hard sell when it's presented like "uh, it's more powerful, but it's up to devs to figure out how to use it". and it is disappointing that some games won't be getting a Pro patch

but the thing is it's meant to exist along side the regular PS4, and just be something for people that want a little more. so it really doesn't need 'mass appeal'

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is kind of a hard sell when it's presented like "uh, it's more powerful, but it's up to devs to figure out how to use it". and it is disappointing that some games won't be getting a Pro patch

but the thing is it's meant to exist along side the regular PS4, and just be something for people that want a little more. so it really doesn't need 'mass appeal'
do you think itll sell out?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter if it sells out.

Pre-order if you want one.

Are you a consumer or stock holder?
I get sony products for free, I can only get either psvr or ps4pro for free so trying to figure out which one I should buy n which I should purchase. hence why I wanted to know if you think itd sell out.