Bible & Scientific proof of the origins of the White man

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I know this is a very controversial topic, but in this thread I will post scientific proof that pairs up with biblical accounts of who & WHAT started the white race.

Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin

Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife. Dated Dec, 2005

In an unprecedented feat of forensic anthropology, European researchers extracted enough DNA from two Neanderthal skulls to suggest their owners sported red hair and white skin when they were alive 43,000 and 50,000 years ago.
Oct, 2007
Nation & World | Red hair a part of Neanderthal genetic profile | Seattle Times Newspaper

Neanderthals Still Walk the Earth? | Video - ABC News

In the bible & other books not included (Book of Enoch). Noah's was the 1st albino born baby. His father (Lamech) was worried that he was a child of the Fallen Angels and not his own but God reassured him that he was indeed his & not of those from the Fallen... Here take a look.

Sons of God refer to the Angels - Sons of Men refer to us here from the earth

I don't agree with everything he states but I try to draw info from wherever I can get it. While the video is pretty slanted...it still has some very interesting points on bible, history, & science.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
I do NOT trust the DEVIL's newspapers to tell THE truth about the DEVIL himself. The Caucoplane was CLEARED for takeoff WHEN Yakub GRAFTED anti-melanin with a secret BLEND of herbs and spices FROM the ORIGINAL continent of Atlantis. Steve Jobs was BLACK. A BLACKMAN invented the contact lens when he TRIED to touch his THIRD EYE but accidentally touched his second eye because THE devil TRICKED him with BET and ILLUMINATI Kanye West videos. Michael JEWdan knew that KNOWLEDGE is the real BREAKFAST of champions.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
more on where the Neanderthals' descendants Pagan Gods originate. History of Neanderthals illustrating the relationship of Angels & the women of the earth...thus backing up the Bible when it speaks of 'They will mix their seed with the daughters of men.'

speaking more on the obsession with the Blonde Head & Blue-eyed woman & the reason's for it.
It also goes into where the term Hollywood comes from.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
skip to the 10min mark...this is where history starts getting discussed & he follows it up with bible & history afterwards.

watch this only if you have the time because its pretty long.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@Mr Uncle Leroy just would like to hear your thoughts :whoo:

@BrothaZay the thread you made about intergration harming us. I encourage you to watch the last video I posted (the long one). It discusses the history of war & conquerors & what they do. start at the 10min mark.

This where the conflict in our hearts come from...the division among us black brehs/women. This is part of the Art of War.

@kermit da hustla I know you aren't into bible, but there is still enough History discussed in these videos & this thread to where I believe you could enjoy it. :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We already they know they just got here. What's your point? is it that the Bible backs it up? Most religious studies are close to time mark with the evolution of Caucasians.

Are you leading up to a point about inherent evilness or what? - because that's where this will go if you leave the conversation open to a simple conversation of white people's creation.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
We already they know they just got here. What's your point? is it that the Bible backs it up? Most religious studies are close to time mark with the evolution of Caucasians.

Are you leading up to a point about inherent evilness or what? - because that's where this will go if you leave the conversation open to a simple conversation of white people's creation.

just that the bible was written by black people and originally for black people.

just that this lines up with the DNA of Neanderthals mating with black women and producing the white skin mutation...proven by science.

Just that Noah was black (though albino his genes were still black & not that of the Fallen Angels). Even though most (typical) Christians teach he was white because of his Albino skin...the Book of Enoch dispels this (which is why it may not have been included in the bible). :unsure:

In the longer vid it also shows where the Jesus converses with the 'Jews' Pharasies of his time...and they admit that they were NEVER in bondage. Check John 8:33 kjv. How can that be if they are the descendants of Jacob & Moses? :wtb:

Jesus goes on to tell you who they are (though they are descendants of Abraham...its most likely from the line of Japheth, Esau &/or Ishmael- Gentiles from the daughters of men but their father is Neanderthal descendant). Japheth begot Gomar- Gomar begot Ashkenaz...hence the term Ashkenazi Jew. Has the deception already began in Israel during Jesus time? :wow:

Jesus says...
John 44-47 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

in terms of Evilness... I'm not saying all white people are evil. Just the deceivers & leaders of this world are. White people can be saved just like anyone else...the reason Jesus came in the 1st place. :blessed:

But the ones with Knowledge & Power do seek to deceive this world...and they are doing a great job at it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
just that the bible was written by black people and originally for black people.

just that this lines up with the DNA of Neanderthals mating with black women and producing the white skin mutation...proven by science.

Just that Noah was black (though albino his genes were still black & not that of the Fallen Angels). Even though most Christians teach he was white because of his Albino skin...the Book of Enoch dispels this (which is why it may not have been included in the bible).

In the longer vid it also shows where the Jesus converses with the 'Jews' Pharasies of his time...and they admit that they were NEVER in bondage. Check John 8:33 kjv. How can that be if they are the descendants of Jacob & Moses? :wtb:

Jesus goes on to tell you who they are (though they are descendants of Abraham...its most likely from the line of Japheth - Gentiles from the daughters of men but their father is Neanderthal descendant). Japheth begot Gomar- Gomar begot Ashkenaz...hence the term Ashkenazi Jew. Has the deception already began in Israel during Jesus time? :wow:

Jesus says...
John 44-47 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

in terms of Evilness... I'm not saying all white people are evil. Just the deceivers & leaders of this world are. White people can be saved just like anyone else...the reason Jesus came in the 1st place. :blessed:

But the ones with Knowledge & Power do seek to deceive this world...and they are doing a great job at it.
I do believe that's why Jesus was here. But you see how well he was received. Not only did they throw him in the Bushes, they stole his ideas, the ancient african's ideas, and created manipulative concepts and practices to support their manipulative natures.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
tumblr_md52u9cN1y1rbtul6o1_250.gif

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I do NOT trust the DEVIL's newspapers to tell THE truth about the DEVIL himself. The Caucoplane was CLEARED for takeoff WHEN Yakub GRAFTED anti-melanin with a secret BLEND of herbs and spices FROM the ORIGINAL continent of Atlantis. Steve Jobs was BLACK. A BLACKMAN invented the contact lens when he TRIED to touch his THIRD EYE but accidentally touched his second eye because THE devil TRICKED him with BET and ILLUMINATI Kanye West videos. Michael JEWdan knew that KNOWLEDGE is the real BREAKFAST of champions.

:bryan:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Why? I know its very different from what we've been taught growing up...but it at least deserves discourse.

I don't believe my thoughts on this are absolute, which is why I seek you guys thoughts on the subject.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps

:beli:

Status
Not open for further replies.