Best Sci-Fi TV Shows Currently Running - Plz Name Them, Also Promising New TV Series

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yo, I need some new SciFi TV shows in my life!
Already watching Supernatural, Orphan Black, Grimm is Boring, thinking of checking out Continuum.
Is Hemlock Grove any good?
Is Defiance any good?

Also The Tomorrow People looks very promising too

Also there's Almost Human

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They bringing back the Tomorrow People? :ohhh:

Buf unfortunately they've CW-ized the fukk out of it :scusthov:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Only caught one episode of Sleepy Hollow but it's looking good

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Almost Human
(new) - Fox - Mondays 8pm - Premieres 11/4 This sci-fi cop drama stars Karl Urban as a cop and Michael Ealy as his android partner.

Arrow Season 2 - CW - Wednesdays 8pm - Premieres 10/9 The series about the DC Comics hero returns with more adventures. The Queen family name has been tarnished, as Oliver makes the transition from vigilante to outright hero.

10259302_ori.jpg

Dracula (new) - NBC - Fridays 10pm - Premieres 10/25 The original vampire is back in this updated take on the Bram Stoker story.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. (new) - Tuesdays 8pm - Premieres 9/24

The Originals (new) - CW - Thursdays 9pm - Premieres 10/3 This spin-off of The Vampire Diaries is about the Mikaelsons, the first vampires in the Diaries world.

The Tomorrow People (new) - CW - Wednesdays 9pm - Premieres 10/9 This series about a group of young people with special powers is based on a British television series with the same name.

The Walking Dead Season 4 - AMC - Sundays 9pm - Premieres 10/13 The walkers are starting to overrun the prison, and the Governor is still out there, somewhere?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
fukk all this vampire shyt.
continuum is good breh

:krs: they redoing tomorrow people, could be dope, if they dont emo it up.... the blond dude look very twilight, has me skeptical

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs: they redoing tomorrow people, could be dope, if they dont emo it up.... the blond dude look very twilight, has me skeptical

I was hyped till I seen that trailer...It looks like it might be one some typical CW bullshyt.

Can't believe I forgot about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. though...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay away from Hemlock Grove at all cost.

It was a fukking chore to get through the first episode of that bullshyt. It's essentially Dawson's creek with some creepy shyt that happens in the background. straight bullshyt.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It was a fukking chore to get through the first episode of that bullshyt. It's essentially Dawson's creek with some creepy shyt that happens in the background. straight bullshyt.
I was mad at myself for sitting through the whole season and expecting a pay off. I still don't understand what happened and why.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was mad at myself for sitting through the whole season and expecting a pay off. I still don't understand what happened and why.

I watched the first episode and half of the second. I couldn't watch that shyt anymore. I was kinda mad too because I only gave that bullshyt a chance because House of Cards was so dope. Plus they were promoting it as some straight up horror/supernatural shyt and it was barely that from what I saw.