Best Episodes Of Spider-Man TAS, X-Men, Batman...

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Since these three dominated the scene in the 90's... Pick your ONE favorite

Spiderman- probably the episode Turning Point... Green goblin returning and finding out spideys identity... Then fukkin with him which eventually led to Mary Jane disappearing.

Xmen- damn this is a hard one. Probably the Whatever It Takes episode where they first introduce shadow king.

Batman- Jokers Favor... Shyt was hilarious... Joker waiting years to Fukk with that man and remind him of the favor he owed him.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Damn that's tough and I've been rewatching all three lately. But since I'm a spidey stan I'll go with either the green goblin jawn or the one when spidey breaks out the venom threads.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Spiderman- The episode with that little girl.:to:the ending made me feel some kind of way:to:

X-Men-Haven't seen all of series, but it's a tie between the episode with beast and the blind girl, krayden kreed finding out he's a mutant and :myman: night crawler's episode. This is tough since the majority of what i saw of the series was piff:whoo:

Batman- Too many to name. I am the night was really good. I'll go with that one.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Spiderman - The Alien costume 1-3
Xmen - The Legacy Virus episodes with Apocalypse with the goat quotes "You're a MUTANT!!" "...I AM AS FAR FROM MUTANT....AS THEY..ARE FROM YOU :demonic:"
Batman - Clayface 2 part episode with that :demonic: ending

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
spiderman when he lost his powers and aunt may was kidnapped
xmen the last episode when they all cried

:to:

rogue unable to touch, you have found you have touched us all

jean first in my heart :to:

scott - if i were your father i would tell you that no truer son could ever be

moreno.crying.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot

X-Men: Days of Future past and Beyond good and Evil (Gambits goes home, for sentimental reasons)

Batman: Genesis of Two face, Clayface and Mr Freeze

Spiderman: Alien costume, Enter the punisher, and Ravages of time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
damn this is tough..seriously. Spider man was my favorite as a kid so it's going to be tough..

My favorite episode of Batman is hands down "Almost got em" the one where all the villains are playing poker talking about who got the closest to catching batman only for batman to be right there the whole time disguised as killer croc and he and the rest of GCPD arrest penguin, poison ivy, two face and joker right on the spot. and then the dope part at the end where batman and catwoman are talking on a rooftop and she tries to persuade him to do something and of course he doesn't and she says "hm, almost got him."

for X Men, I'll go with days of future past.

And for Spidey, I'm not picking one. :manny:: Turning Point, Alien Costume saga, Night of the Lizard, Farewell, Spider-Man, the first Kraven episode, the first mysterio episode AND the secret wars episodes. Love that show but Spectacular Spidey is still better:youngsabo:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I liked 90's Spider-Man the most. I didn't like Batman the Animated Series until that changed their art direction and Nightwing was added to the cast. X-Men Days of a Future Past is still tough though.

Cool DOC

Pro
Daps
Didn’t really care for the that Spidey (Spectacular Spider Man clears) & X Men like that but Perchance To Dream is an animated masterpiece.

There’s waaaay too many to pick from but a villain giving Batman his ideal life in peace just so he could be out the way only to have Bats say F it & get to back vengence was mind blowing to a young DOC.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
"Almost Got 'Im" and "Joker's Favor" are a beast from BTAS. Quintessential Joker.

Spider-Man, I would say the "Insidous Six".

X-men, "Omega Red" is the best one to me personally because Colossus is my favorite X-man. It showed that he would sacrifice himself to make sure his family would be okay.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I actually might have liked x-men a bit more due to the story arc’s they provided as a kid

The Sentinels were :krs: as well