Beat me in super mega baseball 2 and win a free game

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I seen @Dominic Brehetto thread on completing games and he'll give you a $2 off coupon for a 7-11 pizza (valid in Missouri only, special rules and jumping thru hoops apply, void where prohibited) so I felt it was only right to bring some big money prizes to the coli. In these threads we not gonna come up with an idea then Panhandle the community for the prize money :dame:

Welcome to death row :takedat:

Winner gets free copy of the awesome adventures of captain spirit for console of their choice
It's red lights on you nikkaz :birdman:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@YaGiveawayFloppedB!
The arcadium hates Court so much, that they won’t even post in his thread, where he is gonna give a game away for free :mjlol:

He’s so pathetic that he can’t even get anybody to play a game with him. He’s even offering to give you a free game. He can’t even pay posters to play with him :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is the worst thread ever.
Relax, this is like Karl Malone just letting all you Kobe's know I'm ready for the fade. I know nikkaz is p*ssy but I wouldn't say this thread is ruined because somebody didn't rush to get put on Summerjam.

You been away for a while, maybe you haven't heard but I don't shine shoes anymore :manny:

Now go get your fukkin shine box :camby: