Be honest, how many of you cats are deadbeat dads?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You know you aint shyt, right? You know everyone around you, who isn't also a deadbeat, says you aint shyt behind your back, right? Probably noone but your baby mother has told you directly that you aint shyt cause people tend to mind their business, but they know you aint shyt. Go ahead and ask them their honest opinion of you. I bet they'll finally summon the courage to tell you that indeed, you aint shyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Cmon breh, this is the Coli. Every nikka on here bangs dimes, has hundreds of certs and drives a 6 series. We could never be deadbeat dads. And if so, it would be the blame of the single mothers.

:troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol a funny story, I havent had sex in like 2.5 years, anyways the last broad I had sex with I had on my facebook. I had it deactivated for years, i finally logged in to fully delete it earlier this year. And she now has a little mulatto toddler :lupe:.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You miss him huh? Friday night on the coli and this is what you need to get off you chest? Its ok breh, its ok.

buck-showalter_pointing-sidebar.gif

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Keep it a stack I have two sons in Jamaica and a daughter in the DR I never see, I don't know if this qualifies me as a deadbeat because I was on vacay in DR and got caught up. I send money when I can but I'm a young nikka yanawimsayin b.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
lol a funny story, I havent had sex in like 2.5 years, anyways the last broad I had sex with I had on my facebook. I had it deactivated for years, i finally logged in to fully delete it earlier this year. And she now has a little mulatto toddler :lupe:.
:bryan:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I cannot respect men that don't raise their own. Regardless of the circumstances with the mother, there's no excuse not to take care of your children. Being there financially is just 20% of it. My son's mother and I will never get back together but she knows she can count on me for whatever...that feeling is mutual though. Better yet, I'm with my 2 boys now....

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I cannot respect men that don't raise their own. Regardless of the circumstances with the mother, there's no excuse not to take care of your children. Being there financially is just 20% of it. My son's mother and I will never get back together but she knows she can count on me for whatever...that feeling is mutual though. Better yet, I'm with my 2 boys now....

:blessed: I couldn't imagine having a seed out there and not knowing what's going on with him/her.

Men should have to wear the moniker "DEADBEAT" so they're as identifiable as single moms are.