Bandwagon Hate

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I can't remember the last time a big-budget AAA game came out and had a majority POSITIVE reception from fans :dwillhuh: it seems like most gamers these days just get off on spewing hate on popular franchises until there's a whole bandwagon of haters exaggerating a game's problems. XV is just the latest victim of that.

seriously when's the last time a big game came out that was universally loved by fans? dudes hate just to hate nowadays

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People just want to be special snowflakes online. It happens with every big release. The game has to literally be perfect or else it's trash.

kj3gFME.jpg

I can bet virtually any hyped up game releasing this year will have a vocal minority telling you it's not good. It's reassuring to know that this happens to pretty much every game so no,your favorite game isn't only being targeted.

A lot of it comes down to fanboyism. At the end of the day you like what you like. No one is going to convince someone else that their favorite game sucks and they should promptly stop liking it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
True.

It seems people watch the shows/trailers/reveals just to find shyt to complain about, unless of course it's the software/hardware they stan, then they watch it to pretend it's the most amazing thing they've ever seen.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
UC4 and Overwatch come to mind. They appear to be universally accepted as great games (and I agree).

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
it really hurts me when i see playstation and xbox stans beefing. its like why fight for second?

youll never equate to pc master race.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
and a lot of time these negative reactions are all that gets remembered. the internet might convince you that GTA IV and Skyrim were bad games