Bakari Sellers Interview With The Breakfast Club --One of the youngest elected black officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: There was a thread made about that college police shooting not too long ago...Im gonna up the thread with this video.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I haven't watched the video yet but I see in the video still that there is a gay flag behind him. Is that a subliminal message?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
8:38. He mentions his salary as a house member: 10.4k/yr

NIKKA FUKK DAT SHHHH...

That shyt ain't bout the salary. Plus a lot of these politicians have bread from other endeavors before they get into office. Never heard of this dude, but salutes to him for striving to make a difference in his state

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What has he done for Blacks in his position of power? Someone compile a list.

I watched the interview, and based on his responses, not much. Seems to be taking the position that he's fighting against classism (haves v have nots) and not racism.

With that said, can't really blame him. If he was to put himself out there and say "I'm unapologetically African" how many black people would really ride for him and support him when the white masses try to throw his career in the bushes :patrice:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Can't really blame the dude for not putting himself out there like that, but I had to hit him with the :comeon: when he told the story of his elementary school roof collapsing and saying it doesn't matter and saying it's not a race issue.

The racial makeup of the city was 85.91% African American, 12.74% White, 0.09% Native American, 0.51% Asian, 0.06% from other races, and 0.69% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.75% of the population.

According to wiki, your city is 86% black. I'm not gonna say we don't believe you, but you definitely need more people breh.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Bakari got caught swerving, dash cam video and all, yet somehow got the case dropped:patrice: He has proposed anti obamacare legislation in a state where large amounts of people need subsidized healthcare:patrice: He wants to focus on classism instead of racism in the state of SC:patrice:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bakari got caught swerving, dash cam video and all, yet somehow got the case dropped:patrice: He has proposed anti obamacare legislation in a state where large amounts of people need subsidized healthcare:patrice: He wants to focus on classism instead of racism in the state of SC:patrice:

What you trying to say breh? The excessive :patrice:'s got me a little confused :dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.