Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Jamaican women-8.600

The rasta hot women from Jamrock came out swinging on day 41 where they gathered an incredible score of 8.600. Not only toping their Akan ancestors(Ghanaians) but also Nigerians! The Coli all agreed that they had the GOAT sex appeal with their wining, but also their diversity in looks. However, they weren't able to break into the top 5. I was also disappointed that a CERTAIN Jamaican came in very late to do his usual tagging. If there was a ever a thread that needed it, it was THAT THREAD!!!! Even though Jamaicans did not break into the top 5 they did break something. They broke the record in having the most voting turnouts with 70 votes!

And now onto day 42...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
800px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png

For day 42 we have a another BIG ONE. The Final North African entry! For day 42 we will be ranking the Berber women from the North African country of Morocco! Like already stated the women of Morocco are mainly Berber or Arabized Berbers. I personally find Moroccan women very attractive not only because one of my exs was Moroccan, but because while there are many "European" or "Arab" looking one, the majority have what I consider a "mulatto" look. Some resemble Dominicans or Puerto Ricans from what I've seen from my exs family members. But more importantly what I like about Moroccan women is that genetically they are the most AFRICAN out of all North Africans with 40+ African admixture and so they definitely fit right into this series.

What I also like about Moroccan women is that they tend to be laid back from my experiences. Also, many of the Coli brehs who live in Paris have stated many times that they been eating off North Africans but specifically Moroccans. Whenever I hear people list top 5 North African women I also see Moroccans ranked at number #1. I also see Moroccans constantly ranked when people list their top 10 African women.

But enough of me rambling. Lets see how far these Amazigh women rank.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
C2NagQS.jpg

1Smysb7.jpg

Wrq4tVu.jpg

VB1iRpP.jpg

20VMnUA.jpg

EG20sYM.jpg

tlYl1bJ.jpg

s9NLpBD.jpg

2v0aQw7.jpg

rpxi0x5.jpg

ZMPehKJ.jpg